James O'Brien: Would you fly a balloon of your father-in-law when he visited?94% Posted Jul 2018

James O'Brien: Would you fly a balloon of your father-in-law when he visited?

What is a doghnut? I've never met one before.

Fish bite 87% Posted Jul 2018

Fish bite

Stupid fish can't remember what happened 6 seconds ago.

Hello Kitty bullet train sets off on its maiden voyage 86% Posted Jul 2018

Hello Kitty bullet train sets off on its maiden voyage

Hello.

Lounge lizards 87% Posted Aug 2011

Lounge lizards

FAKE! I saw one move.

Two lynxes in tense conversation 93% Posted May 2018

Two lynxes in tense conversation

C'mon guys, give it a rest.

I'll translate: they are arguing over who gets Sheba when this video goes viral.

Do you hear "Brainstorm" or "Green Needle"? 86% Posted May 2018

Do you hear "Brainstorm" or "Green Needle"?

When I think of brainstorm, I hear Sheba! When I think of green needle, I  hear Sheba! Stupid game, it doesn't work.

Oh wise one, please tell me another shagging dog story 85% Posted Apr 2018

Oh wise one, please tell me another shagging dog story

Caption: 87 days ago

Stupid dog, dreaming he is a cat with lunch only a paw's reach away.

Curious puffin befriends a tourist 94% Posted Apr 2018

Curious puffin befriends a tourist

Ha ha, stupid pigeon thinks it can tart itself up with a bit of makeup. Actually, not a bad try. Nearly fooled me.

Cat reacts to emergency tornado warning siren 87% Posted Apr 2018

Cat reacts to emergency tornado warning siren

That was a very small treat for such big trauma.

Let's do it again, this time with more Sheba at the end. Much more.

Deep-sea anglerfish mating pair 88% Posted Mar 2018

Deep-sea anglerfish mating pair

I usually salivate when I see fish. But strangely not this time.

Let minnow if you catch anything 85% Posted Mar 2018

Let minnow if you catch anything

Caption: 122 days ago

Stupid fishuman. Why doesn't he just pull the plug out?

Starfish walks along the beach 88% Posted Mar 2018

Starfish walks along the beach

C'mon, hurry up mate. I've got another video to watch.

Trump: I would have run into Florida school even if I didn't have a weapon 86% Posted Feb 2018

Trump: I would have run into Florida school even if I didn't have a weapon

While you're in there Donny, do me a favour and get the Sheba from the fridge. Oh, pleasy pleasy. I'll be waiting outside.

...

Donny?

Did you died?

Dog's best friend 94% Posted Mar 2018

Dog's best friend

What’s going on? I remember when dogs used to go walkies!

The average cumulus cloud weighs about 100 elephants 86% Posted Feb 2018

The average cumulus cloud weighs about 100 elephants

I knew it. Rain is elephant pee. That's why I'm staying in tonight.

Tesla and Starman on their way to Mars 88% Posted Feb 2018

Tesla and Starman on their way to Mars

FAKE! The world is flat. I should know, I'm a cat. Stupid Elon Mutt.

Bird song 91% Posted Feb 2018

Bird song

Boreme, please don't put up videos that make me hungry. It's cruel and probably illegal.

Emotional support peacock turned away by United Airlines 87% Posted Feb 2018

Emotional support peacock turned away by United Airlines

Emotional support peacock my paw! You know who needs emotional support right now? That's right ... ME! No sign of Sheba for at least 27 minutes. I feel withdrawal coming on. I might panic soon.

Stupid bird.

Moscow's cold war on snow 84% Posted Jan 2018

Moscow's cold war on snow

Mine comes from a magic bowl on the kitchen floor. It usually refills itself when I'm not looking. Clever bowl.

How hard can it be to weigh a baby aardvark? 94% Posted Jan 2018

How hard can it be to weigh a baby aardvark?

That's disgusting! Put some fur on before you come on the internet. Stupid ... errr ... what the hell are you!?

Tsuki

Tsuki

Tsuki Moon

London

UK

This is dedicated to my lifelong friend Molly, who one day simply vanished