GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW!73% Posted Jul 2016

GET OUT OF MY CAR NOW!

Spot on

T-Rex eats up American Ninja Warrior course 86% Posted Jun 2016

T-Rex eats up American Ninja Warrior course

OMG, that was SO fake

His arms were too long !

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself 95% Posted May 2016

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself

I stopped because I got bored going around and around in a pointless circle.  I personally couldn't give a flying fu*k what you or anyone else on here think of me, because your thoughts about me doesn't alter my life one tiny fraction.  It's doesn't make me want to go think about my life, it doesn't spoil my IRL relationships with my friends, it doesn't make me any poorer, it.... does.... nothing.  So say what you like, think what you like and do what you like, because nothing you do changes my life from the perspective you're coming from.  Believe or not, I don't even wish you any ill, I am that ambivalent about the situation because, after all said and done, you're just a part of the internet that like a childs pair of scissors, can't hurt me and is ultimately of little use.

Owners watch Fort McMurray home burn on iPhone 93% Posted May 2016

Owners watch Fort McMurray home burn on iPhone

A DJI Phantom went up in smoke too.  You can see it on the right hand side.

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself 95% Posted May 2016

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself

You know what, just to end this, I'm going to say sorry and not do it again.

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself 95% Posted May 2016

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself

Guest = Sin cahones

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself 95% Posted May 2016

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself

You idiot, it was a fu*king joke you humourless moron.

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself 95% Posted May 2016

Best humane mousetrap you can easily make yourself

Wait until Mr Mouse gets in the bottle, then add Cola and some Mentos and watch the fun :)

Russian jets buzz US destroyer 94% Posted Apr 2016

Russian jets buzz US destroyer

I did your mom

Russian jets buzz US destroyer 94% Posted Apr 2016

Russian jets buzz US destroyer

Why should I? I'm not an American, it was just your ignorant assumption.

Russian jets buzz US destroyer 94% Posted Apr 2016

Russian jets buzz US destroyer

God Bless the fact that you can hide behind the "guest" tab and should at me from over the fence like a true keyboard warrior would.

Invertebrate

Russian jets buzz US destroyer 94% Posted Apr 2016

Russian jets buzz US destroyer

And how much do you honestly think I care? if you get the answer "zero" give your self a brewski.  I said what I said to bait an idiot.... mission accomplished LOL

You'll ALWAYS be "Soviets" to me lol

Russian jets buzz US destroyer 94% Posted Apr 2016

Russian jets buzz US destroyer

Easy Answer.  If Russia wants to test its air attack capability, then the US should be able to test it's air defences.  Bring on the mini guns and let rip.  Then could then say to the Sovie Yets "Well, we were only testing and unfortunately, your boys flew into "Friendly fire" and they're now in Davy Jones locker searching for the Kursk.

Fencing a drone with obstacle avoidance 87% Posted Apr 2016

Fencing a drone with obstacle avoidance

I await with anticipation the chance to see this guy represent his country at fencing in the Olympics !

Girlfriend's math puzzle 63% Posted Mar 2016

Girlfriend's math puzzle

Married with 2 children.  I sense you live in your bedroom and your mom dresses you.

Girlfriend's math puzzle 63% Posted Mar 2016

Girlfriend's math puzzle

Thick as a whale omelette

Nothing a gun can't fix 85% Posted Mar 2016

Nothing a gun can't fix

Caption: 641 days ago

Pump action shit gun

Ted Cruz threatens to walk out of Fox News debate 86% Posted Jan 2016

Ted Cruz threatens to walk out of Fox News debate

Thank fu*k I'm English...... thank fu*k

Little girl ecstatic over Donald Trump 87% Posted Jan 2016

Little girl ecstatic over Donald Trump

Well, that was fu*king painful to watch.

Kick-brolly self-defence techniques 53% Posted Jan 2016

Kick-brolly self-defence techniques

He looks like he's having an fit.

Wulfrune