Major Kim Kun Son (24) keeps Pyongyang traffic moving 89% Posted Apr 2009

Major Kim Kun Son (24) keeps Pyongyang traffic moving

Whats weird is that the interviewer is speaking in German, The Trafic cop in Cntonease and the subtitles in English. The german voice over isn't even close to the English subtitles so who knows what shes really saying.
Desert storm engulfs Saudi capital 92% Posted Mar 2009

Desert storm engulfs Saudi capital

Ten Hail Maries and I wash my mind in Holy water, even if I'm not Catholic. Ok, I admit it, senility sucks and too much sand in my eyes
No soup for Hong Kong woman 78% Posted Mar 2009

No soup for Hong Kong woman

I speak spaz. My ex wive was Bipolar and I had to lean to understand. The Guy in Orange T is the waiter, the black jacket is owner. Lady asked for shark fin soup. Waiter said: Sorry, just gave last bowl to Jim Bob, but if U give me your panties, I can rinse them out and make Mock Turtle soup for U. Neadless to say this offended her greatly and she registerd her protest with the owner.
Seagulls that love ice cream 88% Posted Mar 2009

Seagulls that love ice cream

I figured it out. Pete noticed the human has 2 eyes and the gull only 1. It must be an ALIEN, ergo, ITS FAKE!
Indestructible nuclear flask hit by 100mph train 75% Posted Mar 2009

Indestructible nuclear flask hit by 100mph train

You've got to be Shitting me. Pete Star thinks this is real? OMG
Cyclist trains on the roof of a moving car 88% Posted Mar 2009

Cyclist trains on the roof of a moving car

COme on Pete, tellus its fake. Actually this stupidity lends itself to that comment. WHY??? When I was younger, bolder, and had more balls than brains, a few of us pricaticed our speed skiing tuck on the roof of a friends car, but only on long straight lightly traveld roads.
Ricky Gervais having fun with Elmo from Sesame Street 94% Posted Mar 2009

Ricky Gervais having fun with Elmo from Sesame Street

Elmo IS the Pants. Sure he does kids shows, but its a grown man doing the puppet and occasionally he gets out of character. I love the guest appearances he makes on adult shows...ESPECIALLY the out takes like these. Somebody ought to make an Elmo's best tape and sell it on late night TV.
Desert storm engulfs Saudi capital 92% Posted Mar 2009

Desert storm engulfs Saudi capital

I get more entertainment out of the silly remarks than I do the original clips / photos. Sure some of the stuff on B M is spoofed or altered from the original. But even on the real stuff there is ALWAYS a fool or two showing off their ignorance by insisting its FAKE. Pete North, how old are you, 10, 12. why do you think EVERYTHING you havenít seen before is Photoshopped? Iíve flown hundreds of hours over the deserts of North Africa and sand storms are quite common, Especially when the scirocco winds are blowing. They arenít all this big, and you donít always get to see them referenced against a big city. But folks who have LIVED there have frequently seen them boil up to as high as 20 and even 30 THOUSAND feet, and dense enough to choke out aircraft engines if you canít fly over or around them. Donít always assume that everything outside your own tiny personal sphere is a fake or misrepresentation. Its a big, bold, amazing work out there.
Zapped squirrel 70% Posted Mar 2009

Zapped squirrel

So THATS how they make "Crispy Critter" huh?
No soup for Hong Kong woman 78% Posted Mar 2009

No soup for Hong Kong woman

Assanine Asian
Todd Oliver and his best friend, Irving the talking dog 76% Posted Mar 2009

Todd Oliver and his best friend, Irving the talking dog

My mouth would move phunny too if Todd had his hand up my butt!
Humpback whale gulps an entire shoal of fish 90% Posted Mar 2009

Humpback whale gulps an entire shoal of fish

Still cool to watch. Mum would say" dont forget to chew " not thinkiong this whale has no teeth
Humpback whale gulps an entire shoal of fish 90% Posted Mar 2009

Humpback whale gulps an entire shoal of fish

Me thinks bore me ment to say a SCHOOL of fish. as a Shoal is.....A shoal or sandbar (also called sandbank) is a somewhat linear landform within or extending into a body of water, typically composed of sand, silt or small pebbles.
This video killed the disco star 80% Posted Mar 2009

This video killed the disco star

Loony Latvians
Party in the pool 85% Posted Mar 2009

Party in the pool

Ahh. There's our buddy pete brown with his good old..'If Im too damn stupid to figure it out..it must be PHOTOSHOPPED" remarks. Heye Pete, ever heard of paralax, refracive index, any of the reasons why objects under water look like they bend relative to the surface? DOH!
Hungarian flying ace Zoltan Veres pulls a few Gs 79% Posted Mar 2009

Hungarian flying ace Zoltan Veres pulls a few Gs

Yo Idd, they inject vegatable oil into the exhaust pipes on purpose to MAKE smoke during exhibitions. As for Salto, I'd just love to see him loose control of his bowls and bladder if he ever got the chance to ride as passenger on such a flight :-)
Seagulls that love ice cream 88% Posted Mar 2009

Seagulls that love ice cream

I just LOVE folks like pete brown who try to sound smart and come off looking RETARDED. The guys obviously never seeen a sundial and can't comprehend shadows from a 3 dimentioanl object
Suitcase shaped car 87% Posted Mar 2009

Suitcase shaped car

Ok, Now I have a Throan that will let me shit and run, but how about a Suitcase that looks like a Moped?
The Job 57% Posted Mar 2009

The Job

Thats Phunny
Seagulls that love ice cream 88% Posted Mar 2009

Seagulls that love ice cream

Am I the first to Nominate Frank B Rick for ANGER Management?

DrDirt