How to pick up chicks with your fridge 43% Posted Nov 2008

How to pick up chicks with your fridge

I was wondering where his food was. Then I saw the ice-cream sandwiches.
Obama shoots hoops with high school students 88% Posted Nov 2008

Obama shoots hoops with high school students

Shit - I mean 'a fair share of politicians who have had none of these'. Stopped for a bifter, then carried on about B.O.(...unfortunate initial). Arthur fux ache
Obama shoots hoops with high school students 88% Posted Nov 2008

Obama shoots hoops with high school students

Yes he fecking can. To distance us all for one tiny moment from the seemingly constant tirade of abuse against our friends across the pond, and the unnecessary comments from those who see Obama's recent election as a kick in the tooth of the far right of their collective groin, I'd like to say a big thank you to all Americans (who still visit this site) for electing someone with vision, charisma and conviction. Being British and living in Switzerland, I've seen my fair share of politicians in my lifetime (post Churchill and JFK) who have been blessed with all three. I sincerely hope he brings the change he has promised for so long.
Can we have a referee? 59% Posted Aug 2008

Can we have a referee?

And before anyone mentions this. Yes- I realise they're talking about amateur games. Professional football does, however, dictate the way the game is played throughout the world.
Can we have a referee? 59% Posted Aug 2008

Can we have a referee?

If the FA got off its high horse and agreed to a 5th official who could study slow motion replays to ensure that bad referee decisions didn't slip through the net, or players rolling around in agony when they weren't even touched could get some sort of pink card that banned them from playing five matches then there wouldn't be this problem. Rugby does it, so do tennis and cricket. With the amount of money involved in the game it is surprising to see such an amateur approach to refereeing it. Professional players have been allowed to swear blindly at the ref for far too long now (bunch of uncultured gobshites), and kids watch this believing that this is how the game should be played. Silly advert made me so angry (not least because it was utter pants). Change the way the game is refereed if you want to bring any degree of respect back for the referees.
Torino 2006 Winter Olympics ceremony with Pavarotti 95% Posted Sep 2007

Torino 2006 Winter Olympics ceremony with Pavarotti

Re:Grumps It's true - check out the link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7336046.stm
Airline security - Stun bracelets for all passengers 52% Posted Jul 2008

Airline security - Stun bracelets for all passengers

Having said that, I think I would rather be on the look out for one final kiss with some hot lady. Scrap that last comment.
Ballistics in bikinis 86% Posted Jun 2008

Ballistics in bikinis

Well, I may as well start the tirade of happy or disgusted comments by saying; "they can cover me any day"
Cobra and a baby at play 66% Posted Jun 2008

Cobra and a baby at play

I totally agree with the last comment. True stupidity
Sichuan wedding interrupted by quake 89% Posted May 2008

Sichuan wedding interrupted by quake

Maybe God doesn't exist. Crazy, huh?
Indian tongue painter 78% Posted May 2008

Indian tongue painter

Oh come on! Penis painting, tongue painting. If they were to use something as crazy as, say... a brush, would they still be as rubbish?
The Skeleton Bar 87% Posted May 2008

The Skeleton Bar

Apparently Giger was bannished from Gruyere for being somewhat 'macabre' and only welcomed back when he won his oscar for the ALIEN concept. The museum near the castle there is... interesting.

BoredAThome