Close call for mobile user 88% Posted Mar 2008

Close call for mobile user

D'you think?
Hypnotised animals 90% Posted Sep 2008

Hypnotised animals

Fascinating. I've seen the same thing happen with council road crews.
Drunk face plant on ice 90% Posted Sep 2008

Drunk face plant on ice

That'll be one broken nose and one walnut whip for the prat in the black socks please.
Magnum knocks out first time shooter 72% Posted Sep 2008

Magnum knocks out first time shooter

Srsly, letting a first time shooter fire a gun that powerful without teaching her stance or grip is the stuff of Darwin Awards.
Magnum knocks out first time shooter 72% Posted Sep 2008

Magnum knocks out first time shooter

estupid is as estupid does
My Way 93% Posted Apr 2007

My Way

OK let's sort his out: The music for "Comme d'habitude" which means "as usual" was written by Jacques Revaux the lyrics were written by Gilles Thibault. Later Paul Anka rewrote the lyrics specifically for Frank Sinatra. Many years later Sid Vicious did a good version and put in some of his own words because he was too smashed to remember the words. I might have made part of that last sentence up.
Dancing cockatoo 94% Posted Aug 2007

Dancing cockatoo

We used to have a sulphur crested cocky just like this fella. Very entertaining but very very noisy and demanding. I ended up giving him to someone I don't like.
The Onion - Bush tours America to survey damage 91% Posted Jul 2008

The Onion - Bush tours America to survey damage

Pretty good attempt at satire (satore?!) by the seppos.
Marilyn Manson on the O'Reilly Factor 93% Posted Apr 2007

Marilyn Manson on the O'Reilly Factor

As a 50 year old father of two teenagers I can honestly say I hope my kids would listen to MM's point of view here rather than some hypocritical corporate puppet. The only reason I've heard of Bill O'Reilly is from a clip of his foul mouthed temper tantrum aimed at his colleagues. And he questions MM's use of profanity???
Antique recording technology 94% Posted Mar 2005

Antique recording technology

Oh sh1t I nearly said fck.
Don't fall asleep at the game! 91% Posted Jul 2007

Don't fall asleep at the game!

Definitely a Pom (2 finger salute) and most probably cricket (anything else and they'd all be awake watching the bloody game).
Leo Sayer escapes Big Brother 93% Posted Jan 2007

Leo Sayer escapes Big Brother

Good on ya Leo. You are welcome in Australia any time. Unfortunately we have Big Brother here too. Dried up pop star my arse - I hope he bites your bloody ankles.

SirLesPaterson