Korean girl band Red Velvet live in Pyongyang, North Korea 86% Posted Jun 2018

Korean girl band Red Velvet live in Pyongyang, North Korea

So many joyless faces

True doggy love 88% Posted Jun 2018

True doggy love

He’s a good boy

Black parents explain how to deal with the police 87% Posted May 2018

Black parents explain how to deal with the police

That’s pretty grim viewing. What a weight for people to carry, especially the little ones.

Richard Dawkins - Like a moth to a flame 87% Posted Oct 2017

Richard Dawkins - Like a moth to a flame

probably better to ask why you didn’t understand his explanation and analogy. When moths use celestial objects, the navigation system they have evolved with functions perfectly and they can fly in straight lines between points. When they use a bulb or candle, which were invented by humans relatively recently - too recently for moths to develop the ability to discern - their navigation system is unsuitable and they end up in a spiral, crashing into the light.

Now, try to see humans as moths (analogy) and think about the description of the candle, but use the term ‘god’ instead. This man-made (invented) light is confused for a celestial (heavenly) object and impacts on the direction and behaviour of the human.

Ring of Fire - Trump can't stop yelling at the TV 87% Posted Jul 2017

Ring of Fire - Trump can't stop yelling at the TV

That gentleman is a little angry himself.

$100 bass guitar vs $700 bass guitar vs $10,000 bass guitar 87% Posted Jun 2017

$100 bass guitar vs $700 bass guitar vs $10,000 bass guitar

I bet the Fodera feels lovely to play. Stays in tune right the way up the neck and  not even a hint of noise from the frets. It also has a beautiful tone in the bottom end, warm yet lively. The 9300 difference isn't about sound as much as it is about manufacture and materials - there's craft in the making of that. If I could afford it I would have one; I can't, so I'd happily live with the Fender. That guy has some technique, too. I really enjoyed the video.

How to drive a Humvee in Iraq 87% Posted Jun 2017

How to drive a Humvee in Iraq

Absolutely

Raptor puppet demo94% Posted Jan 2017

Raptor puppet demo

What a remarkably bright and inventive person. Brilliant stuff.

Triangle solo 87% Posted Dec 2016

Triangle solo

Needs more cowbell.

Climate change and America's military 49% Posted Jul 2016

Climate change and America's military

The Military Industrial Complex releases propaganda piece to convince citizens that military spending must be increased and continue to be be increased in wake of climate change.

Julian Assange: Next leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton 87% Posted Jul 2016

Julian Assange: Next leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton

Well said.

Man screams at yellow paint 88% Posted Nov 2015

Man screams at yellow paint

If anything, it's the polar opposite of Jackson Pollock.

Yellowstone: The Terror of Change 88% Posted Sep 2015

Yellowstone: The Terror of Change

Well, then, replace 'This person' with 'Hank Green'.

Yellowstone: The Terror of Change 88% Posted Sep 2015

Yellowstone: The Terror of Change

This person has possibly the most irritating narration voice I'm aware of. Did he learn to talk and intone by listening to a Speak & Spell?

Cat escapes through window 96% Posted Aug 2015

Cat escapes through window

We're all dead on the other side.

Bear joins an angler 97% Posted Aug 2015

Bear joins an angler

He's not fishing. The massive camera lens pointed at the dozens of bears fishing in the river suggest that he might be there to take photographs. I bet that visitor gave him quite a rush!

Jeremy Corbyn on why he called Hamas and Hezbollah  87% Posted Jul 2015

Jeremy Corbyn on why he called Hamas and Hezbollah "friends"

"Using the term "our friends" is just diplomatic in welcoming someone to the table"

It couldn't be any clearer, and KGM looks like he's being wilfully stupid in order to get the answer he wants. Tabloid journalism indeed and C4 should be ashamed.

Very upset Christian woman loses it over gay marriage 87% Posted Jul 2015

Very upset Christian woman loses it over gay marriage

Somebody should tell her that this 'god' thing is just made up. Might stop her getting in such a state...

Robert Reich - 2014 Year in Review 91% Posted Jan 2015

Robert Reich - 2014 Year in Review

"You couldn't even tell me where I was wrong so my only assumption is that I educated you about the process and you are now satisfied with the way political funding really works."

I said that I didn't see the point in discussing it because our perspectives are too dissimilar. You're choosing to try and learn by arguing with me, and trying to argue by presenting an assumption that you know to be untrue, but that you will believe will provoke the response you would have preferred. To present my contradictions to your statements, it would take me more time than I am prepared to give to you. I've told you that I believe your view to be a result of naivety and ignorance, so it's obviously going to take you a certain type of investigation to get beyond that. You just want to habitually contradict people, which can be a really frustrating scenario for most people, so you're likely to miss out on a wealth of information. You'll remain naive. You'll remain ignorant. Best of luck to you...

Robert Reich - 2014 Year in Review 91% Posted Jan 2015

Robert Reich - 2014 Year in Review

Your childish naivety is, at least for a moment, rather endearing. Then it just becomes worrying. Our perspectives are just too far apart to have any kind of discussion; you really need to educate yourself some more about the mechanisms of 'upper' politics. I'm sorry to tell you that it's not quite as 'fair-play' as you might believe. Enjoy your studies...

MissAnneThrope