Faking football injuries 92% Posted Mar 2010

Agreed.
Bruce Springsteen - The River 90% Posted Mar 2010

Bruce Springsteen - The River

Nice
Asian school girls synchronised dancing 82% Posted Mar 2010

Asian school girls synchronised dancing

Regarding the prick who claims "you have no idea how Asian languages sound like" (sic). Just thought you should consider the possibility that my wife might be Asian, or maybe I am of Asian descent, or that I lived there for a while, or any other logical possibility, you stupid prick. Wakarimashita ka? Probably not.
Asian school girls synchronised dancing 82% Posted Mar 2010

Asian school girls synchronised dancing

They're definitely not Japanese. Sounds Chinese.
Dragon's Den - Entrepreneur seeks investment for  water cure 89% Posted Feb 2010

Dragon's Den - Entrepreneur seeks investment for water cure

And I guess "prostrate cancer" is what you get when you lie down too much?

Dragon's Den - Entrepreneur seeks investment for water cure

Nice spelling of indigestion.
Raptor devours cheerleader 90% Posted Feb 2010

Raptor devours cheerleader

You're making it so easy for the rest of us.
Flaming Obama bust 84% Posted Feb 2010

Flaming Obama bust

You're a prick.
Bugatti Veyron lake crash 87% Posted Feb 2010

Bugatti Veyron lake crash

One day, that will be mine. I've no f'n' idea what it actually is, but that's not important; the most important thing is that I want this unknown, 4-wheeled, expensive looking thing and I'm going to open my fat annoying mouth, tell you about my desire, convey my ignorance, and refer to you as "dude" for the Nth time today even though I know your name.
Pringle of Scotland 89% Posted Jan 2010

Pringle of Scotland

Questions of religions posed to Google 94% Posted Jan 2010

Questions of religions posed to Google

Not so smart if you split infinitives, forget the word "at", and fail to use capital letters.
Snow, ice and accidents on Tennessee highway 86% Posted Jan 2010

Snow, ice and accidents on Tennessee highway

Some of us drive on the correct side, the rest of the planet drives on the right side.
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole 'Iz'  - 'Over The Rainbow' 89% Posted Dec 2009

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole 'Iz' - 'Over The Rainbow'

Deaf philistines are unable to appreciate how good this version is.
Michael Jackson 'This Is It' Official Movie Trailer 87% Posted Oct 2009

Michael Jackson 'This Is It' Official Movie Trailer

A movie of rehearsals - Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
Rob Ridge - greatest hits and crashes 81% Posted Sep 2009

Rob Ridge - greatest hits and crashes

I love the sight of BMX accidents in the morning - it reminds of how f'n' pathetic the riders are.
Mentalist Derren Brown talks to David Frost 79% Posted Aug 2009

Mentalist Derren Brown talks to David Frost

Didn't Alan Partridge call his stalker "a mentalist"?
How did Adam and Eve's kids have kids? 76% Posted Jul 2009

How did Adam and Eve's kids have kids?

Maybe Sam (Aberdeen) can answer this question. C'mon Sam - what do you think? Give us non-believers a pearl of wisdom.
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean at Motown 25 93% Posted Jul 2009

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean at Motown 25

You mean the sparkly shirt, cardigan and socks?
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean at Motown 25 93% Posted Jul 2009

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean at Motown 25

You mean they should mime when they play "live" like dead Michael did here?
Southampton v Liverpool 1981, perhaps the greatest goal ever 90% Posted Jul 2009

Southampton v Liverpool 1981, perhaps the greatest goal ever

Thank you for your comments Mr Keegan. My personal favourite: "In some ways, cramp is worse than a broken leg. But leukaemia is worse still. Probably."

henpeSt