Pat Robertson: Why would you become a slave to a vegetable? 46% Posted Mar 2015

Pat Robertson: Why would you become a slave to a vegetable?

Wow, who lets this guy give advice? More importantly who takes this guys advice?

I like how he prayed the vegetables away at the end.

Joe Rogan - Society Trap 94% Posted Feb 2015

Joe Rogan - Society Trap

No one likes to be told "You're doing it wrong" especially if its life that is being discussed. :)

Bill Burr: Why I walked away from religion 94% Posted Feb 2015

Bill Burr: Why I walked away from religion

I actually laughed all the way through that. . . good stuff.

What would Stephen Fry say to God? 98% Posted Jan 2015

What would Stephen Fry say to God?

He crushed that answer, totally nailed it.

I'm fine, it's my son - he's here for his eye test 90% Posted Feb 2015

I'm fine, it's my son - he's here for his eye test

Caption: 1012 days ago

First man shot with English Longbow in two hundred years.

Crazy street kart racing 94% Posted Feb 2015

Crazy street kart racing

Great racing, I really wanted the guy to get the pass but he just couldnt get it done :(

Question: What is the suspension, if any on a Kart like this? is it just the wheels, the drivers butt and spine?

Ice skating on a crystal clear lake in Sweden 94% Posted Dec 2014

Ice skating on a crystal clear lake in Sweden

I'm going there just to eat some LSD and have the best (Or worst) trip ever!!!!

Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained 87% Posted Oct 2014

Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained

It absolutely is not a fact, and you trying to pass it off as one is insane. Do not try to pass off your horribly ignorant, shallow, selfserving belief in your superiority over another human being as some sort of quantifiable scientific fact. You have to be extremely short sighted to actually think racism is an answer to anything. Not to mention clueless to the true socioeconomic and education factors that play into crime.

Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained 87% Posted Oct 2014

Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained

Ignorant Vitriol, pure racism, the ignorance in America seems to be growing. . . . . . sad.

Musician arrested for singing in NYC subway 94% Posted Oct 2014

Musician arrested for singing in NYC subway

Oh that's just great, silence the music. What next book burning?  :)

Doug Stanhope: You make your own Christianity 96% Posted Sep 2014

Doug Stanhope: You make your own Christianity

I endorse this message

Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained 87% Posted Oct 2014

Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained

I can honetly say this is not part of black people culture, at least not where I was raised, this just looks like Negligent Parents and a fat dose of child endangerment.

Keanu Reeves best quote is " I need a license to fish, but any asshole can have a child."

He that pisseth against the wall 87% Posted Sep 2014

He that pisseth against the wall

What no dancing or snakes? religion is so weird.

Student orchestrra perform Rage Against The Machine 94% Posted Sep 2014

Student orchestrra perform Rage Against The Machine

Epic, I obviously missed going to high school when cool music is being played, I had to play music that was written before radio existed.

Playthings 90% Posted Jun 2014

Playthings

Epic

Bernie Sanders - A strange moment in American history 98% Posted Jun 2014

Bernie Sanders - A strange moment in American history

Remember when Los Angeles had smog alerts and acid rain? yeah we don't have those anymore, would you like to know why? It involved new legislation, regulation (Polluting Factories), scientific advancement (the catalytic Converter) along with a host of other things. Our air quality still sucks.

I just don't get climate change denial, is the argument that they believe that Humans can't have a negative affect on the environment? Well that just asinine, and not even worthy of a response.

Do the Deniers believe that this is a natural cycle? ok I can actually believe that. But using Los Angeles and China as examples of man made change, why would we add fuel to the fire if we are already in this "Warming Cycle" If it is a natural cycle shouldn't we take precautions to minimize the affect?

And now for the shocking one, deniers want to know where the money will come from to take on this challenge, I have no Idea, but I think we should start with 1 or 2 less big ass War Ships, cut corporate welfare and foreign aid completely, GE and Exxon do not need subsidies and if they do they should be allowed to fail.

Growing up in Hawai'i I got to see what happens, first hand knowledge of you will. I have seen the rise in tourism, then the once empty pristine beaches become littered with plastic, the sea life begins to leave, the reef shrinks then dies. . . .

I don't know anyone who enjoys living in a dirty house, why would we live on a dirty planet?

Archbishop Carlson unsure that child sexual abuse is a crime 86% Posted Jun 2014

Archbishop Carlson unsure that child sexual abuse is a crime

OK, I have heard enough, take him out behind the shit house and put a bullet through his head.

Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime 89% Posted May 2007

Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime

I remember when MTV first came out and it played bad ass videos like this.

Tony Abbott, President of the USA of Australia 91% Posted Jun 2014

Tony Abbott, President of the USA of Australia

I am really interested in this suppository of wisdom. . . who else wants one?

Egyptian woman's serious message for Obama 88% Posted May 2014

Egyptian woman's serious message for Obama

When I read your first post I though I was mistaking your point of view with prejudice, so I squirted some gasoline on it and it lit a racial and religious prejudice fire.

Oh and by the way, you interpreted what I was saying in my OP spot on.

LogicIsPower

LogicIsPower

Logic

Dirtwood

USA

Im an idiot, but Im probably still smarter than you :P