QI - Could you land a commercial jet? 87% Posted Mar 2017

QI - Could you land a commercial jet?

Comment: 19 hours ago

How long before self-driving Easyjet planes?

Waiting for the wave 88% Posted Mar 2017

Waiting for the wave

This is what an overcrowded world looks like. Anyone looking forward?

Introducing Flippy 87% Posted Mar 2017

Introducing Flippy

Imagine losing your job to such a robot. Says more about your job than the robot.

Alex Jones: I'm not bragging 88% Posted Mar 2017

Alex Jones: I'm not bragging

Hilarious, until you remember he's got Trump's ear.

Americans in cycling Copenhagen 87% Posted Mar 2017

Americans in cycling Copenhagen

Cycling is often easier and quicker than driving a car. Congested streets and lack of parking spaces is the norm in many cities. Of course if your commute is 18 miles each way, then cycling is not the right choice. If your commute is over 50 miles each way, then a train is probably a better choice.

To protect from rain and encourage more cycling, cycle lanes could be covered. Solar panels could cover the cycle lane roofs, and the electricity generated could pay for the infrastructure and maintanance. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

TYT - Trump is certain 87% Posted Mar 2017

TYT - Trump is certain "sick" Obama wiretapped him

Everyone should refer to POTUS as President Trumpp. That would really wind him up.

Tell your friends - it's President Trumpp from now on.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing 87% Posted Mar 2017

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

Ooops, that made it worse. Now you are doubling down. Sorry.

Look, I've got to go out now but I'll ask around and see if anyone else has any ideas that might help. If we can get a man to the moon, we can probably fix your problem.

You're welcome.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

OK, so you're still spilling. Girthier plug? No harm in trying.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

Man alive. I'm racking my brains for ideas that might help. I know, why don't you try sitting on a chair, and don't forget to insert the plug first.

Hurry up, I can smell you from here!

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

You didn't use lubrication did you? I thought so. Wipe it dry with a clean rag and have another go. Remember - no pain, no gain.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but shit happens. I'm told butt plugs can be very effective. Let me know how you get on.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

Imodium didn't work then. Man, you do have a serious problem. Did you try upping the dose?

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

No joy with Google then. Maybe try Imodium, it works for me.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

Wrong again. Maybe third time lucky. Try Google.

Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill 86% Posted Mar 2017

And to think this guy will be president soon. Give it a month or two.

Wrong, try again.

Who is Paul Beckworth?

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

How about calculating the motions of your bowels? How does that work?

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

Thanks, that certainly helps. I always wondered how those "laser" thermometers work.

Negative feedbacks in the climate system, that's a good thing

Don't tell me what I meant, tell Paul Beckwith. I am just trying to understand what he's talking about.

WalterEgo