Why the long nose? 85% Posted Apr 2017

Why the long nose?

Caption: 214 days ago

Go on then my good fellow, who did you have in the back of your cab this morning. I'm all ears!

Sarah Palin & Donald Trump - Hee Haw 88% Posted Jan 2016

Sarah Palin & Donald Trump - Hee Haw

I think they are a match made in heaven. If America votes for Trump then it deserves everything that's coming to it.

Hey Bill Nye, do humans have free will? 87% Posted Jan 2016

Hey Bill Nye, do humans have free will?

I like him, I particularly liked him as Davy Jones in that pirate film.

Fresh pizza vending machine 87% Posted Dec 2015

Fresh pizza vending machine

When the moon hits your eye like a big-a pizza pie
That's amore

We're Robert Dyas and we're gay ... and straight ... and bi 87% Posted Dec 2015

We're Robert Dyas and we're gay ... and straight ... and bi

I am not having homosexuality rammed down my throat at this time of year, thank you very much.

Crazy crocodile expert rides one 88% Posted Aug 2015

Crazy crocodile expert rides one

Steve Irwin has put a bit of weight on.
Massive explosions rock Chinese city 87% Posted Aug 2015

Massive explosions rock Chinese city

I know what, let's put all the explosive material with all the dangerous poisonous stuff so we'll know where everything is.

Cockatoo Peekaboo 87% Posted Aug 2015

Cockatoo Peekaboo

When I first met my wife I was left with the impression that she had kept parrots and the like. When she'd said she'd had a Cockatoo I took that at face value.

‚ÄčI'll get my coat.......

Pole prank90% Posted Feb 2015

Pole prank

You've heard of the Slav Squat?

Sudden mudslide flash flood on Colorado highway 87% Posted Jul 2014

Sudden mudslide flash flood on Colorado highway

Location doesn't matter. Shit always flows downhill.

Richard Dawkins: Abort it and try again... 86% Posted Aug 2014

Richard Dawkins: Abort it and try again...

Does everyone here select each apple from the display before bagging them and paying? Of course you do, you don't just grab a handful and go, you want the best that you can get at that time. Will every pregnancy this woman has yield a Down's child? I doubt it, so why bring a child into the world that will have an uphill struggle for all of its shortened life. Dawkins doesn't sugar coat what he says but I suggest he is right in this case.

When bikers attack 95% Posted Jul 2014

When bikers attack

That looked staged to me.

Sudden mudslide flash flood on Colorado highway 87% Posted Jul 2014

Sudden mudslide flash flood on Colorado highway

Someone has flushed the toilet at Graceland.

New x-ray shows Daleks are not so scary after all 85% Posted Sep 2013

New x-ray shows Daleks are not so scary after all

Caption: 1528 days ago
All the single ladies, all the single ladies....
Mark Kermode reviews Michael Bay's 'Pain & Gain' 87% Posted Sep 2013

Mark Kermode reviews Michael Bay's 'Pain & Gain'

So you didn't like it then?
Russia in 15 seconds88% Posted Sep 2013

Russia in 15 seconds

That would be enchanting, can I bring a friend?
2013 Notting Hill Carnival - Police dance off 87% Posted Aug 2013

2013 Notting Hill Carnival - Police dance off

What the phuck am I seeing. They should be ashamed of themselves. I am deeply embarrassed.
Russian Proton-M rocket dramatically crashes during lift off87% Posted Jul 2013

Russian Proton-M rocket dramatically crashes during lift off

"That escalated quickly", Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team.
There are things that are more contrary to nature than homosexuality... 86% Posted Jun 2013

There are things that are more contrary to nature than homosexuality...

No you're a homo!
Romanian customs seize illegally imported cigarettes 87% Posted Jul 2013

Romanian customs seize illegally imported cigarettes

Hagrid's roll-ups.

Searchguru

Searchguru

Charlotte Sweb

I'm not a girl by the way