Moderate Muslims agree stoning is OK 29% Posted Oct 2013

Moderate Muslims agree stoning is OK

'What is the media going to say now? That we're all extremists?' Uh - yes, dipshit.
Bill Burr - Women are relentless 91% Posted Oct 2013

Bill Burr - Women are relentless

Oh no... he doesn't hate women at all.
Tank shell with your name on it 92% Posted Oct 2013

Tank shell with your name on it

I flinched about 100 times in between the moment it aimed and finally fired.
How to calmly drive through a river 93% Posted Oct 2013

How to calmly drive through a river

I want her on my team.
TYT - Michele Bachmann looking forward to Armageddon 90% Posted Oct 2013

TYT - Michele Bachmann looking forward to Armageddon

I wonder what bats ever did to deserve such insult.
Kitchen is a safer place for you, sweetheart! 63% Posted Oct 2013

Kitchen is a safer place for you, sweetheart!

Boreme changes titles of videos all the time so that's a bullsh*t answer.
Kitchen is a safer place for you, sweetheart! 63% Posted Oct 2013

Kitchen is a safer place for you, sweetheart!

Totally agree. Boreme is usually better than this.
Advanced pole tricks by Vladimir Karachunov 64% Posted Oct 2013

Advanced pole tricks by Vladimir Karachunov

Some of that was rather uninspiring compared to others I've seen. He was just kind of dancing around the pole with his his foot on it near the end. I did like the one where he was kind of walking in the air though.
Fishermen relax during heavy weather95% Posted Oct 2013

Fishermen relax during heavy weather

That laugh!
Do dogs have brains? 88% Posted Oct 2013

Do dogs have brains?

She be trolling hard.
Why are American health care costs so high? 94% Posted Aug 2013

Why are American health care costs so high?

The 'biggest single drag on the economy'? Really? There's this thing called the defense budget.... he might want to take a look at that.
Very trusting lizard wants her belly rubbed96% Posted Aug 2013

Very trusting lizard wants her belly rubbed

Never thought a lizard could be almost as cute as the surprise cat.
Huge sinkhole swallows trees in Louisiana 2013 86% Posted Aug 2013

Huge sinkhole swallows trees in Louisiana 2013

This vid is over at 1:50. Just to save you the time of watching... nothing else happen.
A wonderful encounter with Valentina Lisitsa (2009) 94% Posted Aug 2013

A wonderful encounter with Valentina Lisitsa (2009)

Thank you BoreMe for being so varied in what you highlight. I love that I can stumble across fascinating and wonderful things like this on this site. Her hands are simply incredible!
Simplest way to test an AA battery 87% Posted Aug 2013

Simplest way to test an AA battery

Great. Now I can know whether my battery is good or "bed". It's like for that one word he turns slightly Bostonian. I wonder where he's from.
Cute duck gets vacuumed 90% Posted Aug 2013

Cute duck gets vacuumed

That made me snort with laughter.
Body language in cats94% Posted Aug 2013

Body language in cats

I wonder how many fewer cat owners there would be if they truly knew just how little their cats cared for them. Cats don't give a s**t. There are even studies that show that cats don't 'bond' with their human owners like dogs do.
Jon Stewart's 19 tough questions for libertarians 87% Posted Jul 2013

Jon Stewart's 19 tough questions for libertarians

And all health problems are based on bad choices??
A boxer and many cows 88% Posted Jul 2013

A boxer and many cows

Idiots.
Frog thinks it's a toy fire truck 71% Posted Jul 2013

Frog thinks it's a toy fire truck

OMG - chill. He's hardly touching it. It'll jump away if it's that bothered.

Juniper