BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

I have noticed this as well. I have mentioned it to our webmaster before, but the issue was never resolved. I'll put it on the list.

Queen Clinton: There's no way I won't be nominee 71% Posted May 2016

Queen Clinton: There's no way I won't be nominee

Brits don't need to come to BoreMe for UK politics, we have plenty of news outlets over here. US politics is so much more interesting because it is bat shit crazy. And, what happens in the US, often comes here. That's why.

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb 96% Posted Feb 2016

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb

Your account has now been deleted.

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb 96% Posted Feb 2016

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb

We didn't delete his account before, he just stopped using it. Deleting an account can't stop someone just signing up again under a new name or posting as a guest.

Policy at BoreMe is for minimum censorship. We rarely delete accounts, and it's almost always because they are trying to sell something.

Just to be clear, when I delete your account your past comments will still show. It's no different from you just not using your account.

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb 96% Posted Feb 2016

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb

I'm afraid that's the price of free speech.

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb 96% Posted Feb 2016

3-year-old midwife delivers baby lamb

We will add a delete button so you can delete your account yourself (apologies, I thought we already had that feature). In the meantime you can just stop using your account.

Noam Chomsky - Intellectual self-defence 88% Posted Feb 2016

Noam Chomsky - Intellectual self-defence

Even if you don't agree with him, Chomsky is always worth listening to. http://www.boreme.com/tags.php?tag_id=1324

BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

LINKS IN COMMENTS

For links to be clickable, there must be a space before and after the link.

Putting a full stop immediately after a link will prevent it working.

Putting a link in parentheses (without spaces) will also prevent it working.

Hope this helps.

House truck that transforms into fantasy castle 92% Posted Jan 2016

House truck that transforms into fantasy castle

Hard to imagine how I forgot I had already seen this.

BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

Members can now delete their comment up to 5 minutes after posting.

BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

This is a caching problem. Allowing you to delete your own comment for a limited time, say 5 minutes, could well be a good solution. I will look into this.

BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

Yes, I noticed that as well. I have no idea why it suddenly started happening. I will look into it.

Waleed Aly - How we stop ISIS 88% Posted Nov 2015

Waleed Aly - How we stop ISIS

Thanks, I've embedded the video from your link.

Bernie Sanders - Real Change 88% Posted Nov 2015

Bernie Sanders - Real Change

Of course BoreMe has an agenda. All edited sites do, that's the nature of editing.

This is a great opportunity for you to change some minds. If you don't feel the Bern, then say why. Maybe you'll change my mind.

Richard Dawkins on the beauty of music 88% Posted Oct 2015

Richard Dawkins on the beauty of music

Thanks for giving only a D-. Grammer has now bin corrected.

Whales bask under Northern Lights 43% Posted Oct 2015

Whales bask under Northern Lights

You can view it here: http://www.nrk.no/troms/_-a-fange-noe-sant-pa-film-er-en-drom-for-mange-1.12588932

Radical or regular Islam? 56% Posted Oct 2015

Radical or regular Islam?

I think you are missing the point. Controversy is what is interesting. This video is interesting because Fahad Qureshi is saying that Sharia law is moderate Islam, whereas most people, including many moderate Muslims, consider Sharia law to be extreme, or at least have extreme parts - like death for apostasy.

If you think Qureshi is misrepresenting moderate Muslims, then don't attack BoreMe for giving you the opportunity to express yourself. Take that opportunity and make your case.

Why doesn't God physically reveal himself? 62% Posted Oct 2015

Why doesn't God physically reveal himself?

Is "apologist" a negative word? I just thought it meant someone who champions a religion.

One dictionary says: "a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial: an enthusiastic apologist for fascism in the 1920s."

BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

I think I misunderstood - you meant the list of latest comments on the Latest page.

Yes, it was disabled for a bug test. It is now restored.

BoreMe FORUM 86% Posted Sep 2015

BoreMe FORUM

Actually it does. Not right at this moment because I'm in the process of uploading some new posts.

New posts appear first on 'Latest', so they can be checked, and then they are posted on the homepage.

BoreMeEditor