Divine Protection 80% Posted Aug 2010

Divine Protection

Still probably a stand up guy right? Just a little confused? "This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8) "The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16) Classy. Folks there may well be meaning to our lives beyond that which we can yet perceive, but a 3000 years old, contradiction filled book that advocates ripping open pregnant women? I'll stick with my telescope and doubt thanks.
Divine Protection 80% Posted Aug 2010

Divine Protection

That's true; here's some fun stuff that it does say though: EX 20:5, 34:7, NU 14:18, DT 5:9, IS 14:21-22 Children are to suffer for their parent's sins. DT 24:16, EZ 18:19-20 Children are not to suffer for their parent's sins. GE 17:15-16, 20:11-12, 22:17 Abraham and his half sister, Sarai, are married and receive God's blessings. LE 20:17, DT 27:20-23 Incest is wrong. "For I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger forever." (Jeremiah 3:12) "Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever." (Jeremiah 17:4) Hard to keep contradictions out of a multiple authored document over 3000 years in the writing - never mind all that "editing" done by the council of Carthage in 397A.D....
When I grow up... I want to be like mommy! 85% Posted Jul 2009

When I grow up... I want to be like mommy!

Sam just makes it up as he goes along. He doesn't care about God he cares about winding people up. When he dies he's going to Hull.
US Navy Drill Team in Norway 89% Posted Aug 2009

US Navy Drill Team in Norway

Our military could out-gay your military any day.
Hitler finds out what the Subtitle Guy has been up to 87% Posted Mar 2009

Hitler finds out what the Subtitle Guy has been up to

"adolf daddio" priceless
Hannity's America  - Christopher Hitchens 91% Posted Oct 2007

Hannity's America - Christopher Hitchens

"I am glad I not on believe in God but got an education as well" . . . priceless.
Hannity's America  - Christopher Hitchens 91% Posted Oct 2007

Hannity's America - Christopher Hitchens

Yup. We Atheists have balls of steel. (which orbit the sun BTW)
Atheists - Outspoken minority 94% Posted Feb 2008

Atheists - Outspoken minority

How's the stolen Nazi rocket tech working out for you?

darwinsradio