Sand artist troubled by Ukraine violence 79% Posted May 2014

Sand artist troubled by Ukraine violence

I think they should fight it out like men thats how we do it on the streets yo!

WINNERS TAKE IT ALL ZZZZZZIP ZIPZ IP

Helpful dog mucks in at nappy time 88% Posted May 2014

Helpful dog mucks in at nappy time

HAHAHA I ROLD YO!

How you been bro? Im doin good still workin in London we should chill again soon bro. You work every day?

LOLZ ZZIP YA BING!@

Tom Pages bike flip 87% Posted May 2014

Tom Pages bike flip

ZZIP. AIGHT MAD PROPS MY NIGGA.

5-year-old's problems 95% Posted May 2014

5-year-old's problems

LIL PLAYA YO!

Yo! I has the same probs so I just kicked all FOUR to the curb so I could be me.

PLAYA HATAS GONA HATE, REAL PLAYAS GONA BE ONE.

Squirrel steals aeroplane!63% Posted May 2014

Squirrel steals aeroplane!

ROOOORLLLLLLLLLLS

Its amaaaaaaaaz-ZING how samart those animals are never did realize how smart they are when they could fly.

CHECK IT.

Crazy shark attack off the Australian coast 87% Posted Nov 2012

Crazy shark attack off the Australian coast

Defo not me bra YEP YEP YIP POOOOOOW ZING!
Bat Mirror 84% Posted Dec 2011

Bat Mirror

Hahahahaha niiiiiiice. Yo dddddduuuuudddddeeee like I said I'll be over there soon, MARCH 2012 BABY, we.must.chil.like we said we should aaaaaaaah! Can't wait...... PEACE OUT~!
Dirty Loops - Justin Bieber's 87% Posted Dec 2011

Dirty Loops - Justin Bieber's "Baby"

NIIIIIIIIICCE..... Good job baby.... make.... me boogey over here...... :-o
1998 documentary on UN plot for world domination, feat. Ron Paul 86% Posted Dec 2011

1998 documentary on UN plot for world domination, feat. Ron Paul

Nah its true I vote for RON PAUL anyday over Obama and his socialist andenda. PEACE BROS!!!!!!!
Neil deGrasse Tyson - America's decline in science and technology 87% Posted Dec 2011

Neil deGrasse Tyson - America's decline in science and technology

WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTEVER! WE STILL NUMBER 1 WE INVENTED THE iPHONE touch duuuuuuuuuude! w00t w00t!~
Worst Fox News anti-atheist spin of the year? 87% Posted Dec 2011

Worst Fox News anti-atheist spin of the year?

I LIKE TEBOW HE PRAYS AND HE WINS THERE IS NO COINCEDENSE TO THIS>>>>> I dunno like karma or something! BE IN THE UK SOOOOOOON!!!!! See MITCHELL AND WEBB VIDEO>>>> ;) I need to stay with one of you guys sooooon, just a soffffffffaaaaabbbbbbeeeedddd or something in March. If interested hook me up and I will pay $$$ for LONDON. Queen if you see this......hahahahaha OUT~!
Mitchell and Webb - How to win a woman's heart 94% Posted Dec 2011

Mitchell and Webb - How to win a woman's heart

Hey hey hey soooooooooooooo you guys I am coming over there to limeyland and oxford and tea and fish and chip land soooooooon!!!! AND! I need a place to stay hopefully in LONDON or close by silly nannys, lol! I will pay rent!!!! $$$$$> hook me up on BORE ME if you are interested no we.i.r.d.os pleeeeeeassse! OUT! Should be around March 2012, I think. PEEEEAESE OUT! :0
SOPA Cabana 87% Posted Dec 2011

SOPA Cabana

I like the ads they help me desssssiiiiiiiddddee what is coooool and to buy!!! Keep the internet cool. I.am.a.ro.bot.fro.m.the.futu.reeee hahahaha lol OUT~~~
Recycling the Christmas tree 63% Posted Dec 2011

Recycling the Christmas tree

Caption: 2176 days ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ~~~~~ w00t
Drug dealer steals police SUV 88% Posted Dec 2011

Drug dealer steals police SUV

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy I'll be your hope I'll be your love Be everything that you need I'll love you more with every breath.... PEACE TO MY BRITISH BROS AND SISTERS LETS FIGHT TERRORISM TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW YOU SADAM HUSSAIN!!!!!!!!
Never trust a cat 94% Posted Dec 2011

Never trust a cat

pwahahahahahaha lol rofl tfidet whoaaaaa! Can you imagine my british chums? Haha hahahaha what about you do you all have cccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttts in ENGLAND???? w00t w00t.... peace!
Seth MacFarlane comments on Justin Bieber's Stewie bling 88% Posted Dec 2011

Seth MacFarlane comments on Justin Bieber's Stewie bling

I looooooooooooooooooove Famely Guy but my favorite is Quagmire... gig.i.daaaay..... Who is your fav?????????? Leave answers here. OUT!
Russian ice hockey player gets humongously deep 71% Posted Dec 2011

Russian ice hockey player gets humongously deep

Blah abla blahhhhh that was way ooooooovvvvvverrrr my head my Limey chumster! hahaha naaaaaaaaaaaaahh I kid on! You.are.cool.dude. Hit me up!!! OUT! pwahahaha! Yeaaaaah!
Family Guy - Brian's magic mushrooms trip 87% Posted Dec 2011

Family Guy - Brian's magic mushrooms trip

STAR ME A RAINBOOOOOOOOW OWE OWE OWE OWE>>>>>> SSSSSSHHHHHAZZZZAAAAAAM! out!
Dick and Woody discuss women 80% Posted Dec 2011

by your side.

I can only imagine
what my eyes will see,
when your face
is before me.
I can only imagine.

I can only imagine. HIGH ON LIFE. Hit me up on my MySpace ladies, sub4sub, maybe more.....