Lady Gaga in her youth 18% Posted Mar 2010

Lady Gaga in her youth

Haven't tried it but I bet it would have been more erotic than my ex...I think I'll just hold the opinion rather than try it! Their or there!
Reginald D Hunter compares racism in the UK to the US 90% Posted Apr 2010

Reginald D Hunter compares racism in the UK to the US

Sorry guys, humble apologies sent on. I am not ginger but bald...hey-I'm in a minority group! Now I can take offence and claim compensation. Yeah!!
Reginald D Hunter compares racism in the UK to the US 90% Posted Apr 2010

Reginald D Hunter compares racism in the UK to the US

Nah, they're green but don't mention it in front of 'em.
Reginald D Hunter compares racism in the UK to the US 90% Posted Apr 2010

Reginald D Hunter compares racism in the UK to the US

Are you sure? I mean, I am a single white guy so basically everything I do is offensive to someone, so I don't want to laugh at this and traumatise some black/asian/chinese/afro-whatever/native american/muslim/christian/jewish/bhuddist/catholic/irish/spanish/italian/fat/thin/bald/hairy/ginger/blonde/old/young/gay/straight/bi/lesbian/tranny/person in their own right in a wheelchair/zimmer, now do I?
Lady Gaga in her youth 18% Posted Mar 2010

Lady Gaga in her youth

Wow-with the black hair she is the spit of an ex of mine. If gaga is totally crap in bed then it's her. I mean, wet fish didn't even come CLOSE...
Interview with survivor of truck-shunting ordeal 85% Posted Mar 2010

Interview with survivor of truck-shunting ordeal

10 quid says some government or sanctamonious prick has a go at her for using her mobile in a car. 10 qiud.
Panda falls out of a tree 88% Posted Mar 2010

Panda falls out of a tree

Zzzzz....* wha?.......*...
Ten random pictures - 29 52% Posted Mar 2010

Ten random pictures - 29

These one's aint that good except for 9
Magnetic levitation 93% Posted Sep 2007

Magnetic levitation

Maglev is all very well but if it suddenly stops working you have some major problems. Japan are finding this with their maglev train, as did the French and the UK.
If the world were a village of 100 people... 76% Posted Mar 2010

If the world were a village of 100 people...

Then they could start on the fatter people...or the ones that think slightly differently, or the ones that just don't agree with your f*cking opinions. Great plan! If you were in charge it'd be a village of one within a week.
Mobile home for the homeless 91% Posted Mar 2010

Mobile home for the homeless

Yeah-I'm sure what the homeless would really like is some money, security and dignity, so they can get their self respect back.
Military women in uniform 70% Posted Mar 2010

Military women in uniform

Yes. Yes I would. Most definitely like to do that.
Trick dice hack 89% Posted Mar 2010

Trick dice hack

Very cool idea
Hitler themed bars in Asia 84% Posted Mar 2010

Hitler themed bars in Asia

While Heinrich Similar was just a copycat.
Hitler themed bars in Asia 84% Posted Mar 2010

Hitler themed bars in Asia

Yeah hitler did nick it. He turned the vanes round the other way and put it in a 'diamond' pose to symbolise movement. He said it meant 'unconquerable'. There is a legend that says whoever transposes the symbol will bring bad luck on himself, but I don't know if that's actually true.
Polishing my lovely new Ferrari 250 GT 91% Posted Mar 2010

Polishing my lovely new Ferrari 250 GT

Brilliant!
If the world were a village of 100 people... 76% Posted Mar 2010

If the world were a village of 100 people...

If it really were a village of 100 people there'd be constant arguments about when new years eve occurs. And there'd be someone trying to cut out binge-drinking and smoking in the huts.
Howling wolf dog sings to baby 85% Posted Mar 2010

Howling wolf dog sings to baby

That's dog speak for 'PLEASE change the f*cking nappy!!'
Hitler discovers Republicans have no ideas 88% Posted Mar 2010

Hitler discovers Republicans have no ideas

Yeah, why do they always use the same bit? There's loads of adolf's tantrums in this film, try something new.
Extraordinary gay-chase video game action from Japan 89% Posted Mar 2010

Extraordinary gay-chase video game action from Japan

Too wierd for words