Proof Steve Jobs got to heaven 89% Posted Apr 2012

Twinned with Beachy Head 93% Posted Jul 2011

Twinned with Beachy Head

Caption: 2293 days ago
Size 112.
World Cup 2010 training camps, North Korea vs Argentina 89% Posted Jun 2010

World Cup 2010 training camps, North Korea vs Argentina

I will write a shit caption over this.
Mass mooning 78% Posted Jul 2010

Mass mooning

Fake Antonio: STOP IT YOU BIG RACIST. I wrote: 'Hey wait...what if Muhammad just made this shite up?'
World Cup 2010 training camps, North Korea vs Argentina 89% Posted Jun 2010

World Cup 2010 training camps, North Korea vs Argentina

No way!
Dodgy nuns 86% Posted May 2010

Dodgy nuns

I wrote: "The only penetration they'll ever get."
Drunk tricyclist - try saying that when you're drunk! 89% Posted May 2010

Drunk tricyclist - try saying that when you're drunk!

I wrote: "He's delivering himself."
Parking pile up 74% Posted May 2010

Parking pile up

Whatever asshole, you're not fooling anyone. You have some serious issues when you harass someone online for months; pretending to be them by typing crude comments in their name. The only problem is everyone knows that anyone can type on boreme, log in optional. I wish they would put my picture next to all of my REAL comments, i.e. NOT your ones. Prik.
Parking pile up 74% Posted May 2010

Parking pile up

The real James Antonio wrote: "I know it's sexist to say that woman are terrible at parking...but I do have evidence..." Any racist/homophobic/insulting comments done in my name were done by the fake James Antonio.
Watch out, 50 Foot Woman's about 88% Posted Apr 2010

Watch out, 50 Foot Woman's about

I wrote: "Jo Brand goes au naturale"
Skinny flying man 66% Posted Apr 2010

Skinny flying man

I wrote: "It would be the last time that he'd wear lyrcra-spandex-mix swimming trunks."
Volcano dinner 61% Posted Apr 2010

Volcano dinner

The REAL James Antonio wrote: "Oh dear, I seem to have burned the roof of my mouth!" Any unlettered and racist comment posted in my name were not submitted by me. I am sorry for his statements, they are not mine, but those of an absolute focking arsehole! Excuse moi French!!
Raging Tea-bagger: Death to the commies! 90% Posted Apr 2010

Raging Tea-bagger: Death to the commies!

Those government run libraries and their librarians too are communist hitler fascist obamanite socialistic NWO elites!
Smoke in your eyes 62% Posted Apr 2010

Smoke in your eyes

Whatever idiot. I'm not the one who pretends that I am you (as you do) by leaving sick comments and then blaming it on the innocent guy. I AM JAMES ANTONIO ON BORE ME, I WAS HERE FIRST, DO YOU KNOW WHY? I HAVE THE JAMES ANTONIO ACCOUNT. You are a sad like F@ck, but I guess imitation is the finest form of flattery - you racist sad pathetic little scumbag, sitting there every day pretending to be me.
Dog guards over parked car 72% Posted Apr 2010

Dog guards over parked car

You are such an asshole, why don't you just stop it? It really does show how sad you are to do this day in day out for weeks on end. You are not fooling anyone, you just show yourself up as a sad, pathetic, racist, homophobic piece of scum with no friends. I come on here everyday at work, I bet you don't have a job.
Dog guards over parked car 72% Posted Apr 2010

Dog guards over parked car

I wrote: "me and my dog sniffed out this killer parking spot..."
Smoke in your eyes 62% Posted Apr 2010

Smoke in your eyes

Note: my post was "Jose was shocked when the doctor diagnosed him with eye cancer." The annoying fake .James Antonio. isn't me, thank you.
Young angry Nick Clegg? 72% Posted Apr 2010

Young angry Nick Clegg?

NO, I am the REAL James Antonio, the prick above pretends to be me by saying disgusting shit and then pretending it wasn't him. GO AWAY, I HATE YOU! ! ! ! !
Bicycle park caters for all sorts, Japan 87% Posted Mar 2010

Bicycle park caters for all sorts, Japan

The racist comments are not mine, the fake JAMES ANTONIO. is using my name to try and paint me as such.
Sorry, no goats allowed 85% Posted Mar 2010