Grandma Mary - I Need Your Love So Bad 88% Posted Jan 2012

Grandma Mary - I Need Your Love So Bad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No.
Nikolai Lugansky plays Rachmaninov 86% Posted Dec 2010

Nikolai Lugansky plays Rachmaninov

Still prefer Tchaikovsky though. And Prokofiev and Shostakovich ain't too shabby either.
1 spider, 2 cats, cute but cruel 87% Posted Dec 2010

1 spider, 2 cats, cute but cruel

Please use a different username, I was here first. Also, refrain from vulgar comments.
Discerning cat is introduced to Justin Bieber 86% Posted Dec 2010

Discerning cat is introduced to Justin Bieber

I did not write this, it was the fake me trying to tarnish my reputation. I was here first.
Mum's reaction to a huge cock in the front garden 86% Posted Dec 2010

Mum's reaction to a huge cock in the front garden

I have nothing against the Scots, I didn't write the above comments. It's my asshole stalker again: pretending to be me and ruining my rep.
The courage to continue... 79% Posted Nov 2010

The courage to continue...

Ignore him he is the fake me trying to ruin my good name. You can tell when it's the real me because I am never racist and can use grammar appropriately.
World Cup 2010 training camps, North Korea vs Argentina 89% Posted Jun 2010

World Cup 2010 training camps, North Korea vs Argentina

No way!
Carl Sagan - Consider again that pale blue dot 88% Posted Jul 2010

Carl Sagan - Consider again that pale blue dot

I deny everything that doesn't exist.
Zooming into plastic (polyethylene) 86% Posted Jul 2010

Zooming into plastic (polyethylene)

Well for a start, they don't spell aluminium as aluminum as you do.
Carl Sagan - Consider again that pale blue dot 88% Posted Jul 2010

Carl Sagan - Consider again that pale blue dot

...One of the smaller planets, 3rd from the sun, is earth, which contains life including human beings. Zoom out a bit, and you'll find that we're not that special; this hasn't been created for us; AND you and your consciousness will die: get over it! ~99% of all species that existed on this, one of trillions of planets, the only one that we know of which contains life, are now extinct. Human beings have been here for roughly 0.01 million years, while the earth itself has existed for 4,600 million years! Your religion doesn't do the majesty of this universe justice.
Carl Sagan - Consider again that pale blue dot 88% Posted Jul 2010

Carl Sagan - Consider again that pale blue dot

Evolution has little to do with 'chance' as you say. It is the cumulative effect of thousands of millions of years of reproduction. Not the one off, 'click', and there we have it, specialized organisms, as you make it out to be. You believe in a god because you are afraid to die; to say that our galaxy is 'so logistically aligned for human life' is ridiculous! Our galaxy (one of millions in the universe) contains hundreds of billions of stars: all part of the Milky Way. Around one of the Milky Way's medium sized stars is our sun, where you'll find 8 planets in its orbit...
Maynard Ferguson - Star Trek 87% Posted Jul 2010

Maynard Ferguson - Star Trek

Barbers must have been broke in the pre-wax 70s. Hair coming out of every manly orifice. Can you imagine your average woman's bush back then? You'd go gay until your introduction to 70's male anal mane.
Mike Relm remixes Old Spice 89% Posted Jul 2010

Mike Relm remixes Old Spice

Another banal Old Spice one...ladies and gentleman, I give you the new Hitler subtitle viral craze.
Cows & Cows & Cows 68% Posted Jul 2010

Cows & Cows & Cows

Shite. I'd rather listen to Stan Trolley, at least he was quick with his shiteness.
Parkour from 1930 90% Posted Jul 2010

Parkour from 1930

That's the Germans for ya...
Stretchy Skin Man pops into BBC Radio 1 studio 86% Posted Jul 2010

Stretchy Skin Man pops into BBC Radio 1 studio

I heard he was a model. A shoe model...
Anthony Bourdain, schooled by a young fan 91% Posted Jul 2010

Anthony Bourdain, schooled by a young fan

What's a cnut? A coconut? Why, thank you! You're a little almond!!!
Hunter S. Thompson vs Hell's Angel (1967) 90% Posted Jul 2010

Hunter S. Thompson vs Hell's Angel (1967)

The public should do to Hells Angels what they do to the public: intimidate with random violence that cannot be proven. I say we jump this prick after he leaves his friends and is walking home.
Ella Fitzgerald - Sunshine of Your Love 89% Posted Jul 2010

Ella Fitzgerald - Sunshine of Your Love

Awesome. But Nina Simone is better.
Don't argue with an ibex 90% Posted Jul 2010

Don't argue with an ibex

I feel the same way about the Spanish language.

Diddly