Unorthodox Church 85% Posted Feb 2013

Unorthodox Church

Caption: 1755 days ago
Proof the human collective should stop sharing technology
Wearing socks with sandals just to piss you off 85% Posted Feb 2013

Wearing socks with sandals just to piss you off

Caption: 1757 days ago
The Newton family, challenging gravity under apple tree's for generations
Big shot 85% Posted Feb 2013

Big shot

Caption: 1759 days ago
I HAVE THE RITE TO DEFEND MYSELF!!!
Let me in, it's cold out here! 92% Posted Feb 2013

Let me in, it's cold out here!

Caption: 1764 days ago
Plane'ing hide and seek
Can't bear to watch what's gonna happen next 85% Posted Feb 2013

Can't bear to watch what's gonna happen next

Caption: 1776 days ago
HUUURRAH!!
Being still young, I believe I can learn new tricks 93% Posted Jan 2013

Being still young, I believe I can learn new tricks

Caption: 1783 days ago
Do you even lift?
Preparedness is the key to success 85% Posted Jan 2013

Preparedness is the key to success

Caption: 1785 days ago
X-rated Mary Poppins
Extra weight improves traction 85% Posted Jan 2013

Extra weight improves traction

Caption: 1787 days ago
They see me rollin, they freezen
Helpful neighbour 88% Posted Jan 2013

Helpful neighbour

Caption: 1791 days ago
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!
American comic mocks British tough guys 85% Posted Jan 2013

American comic mocks British tough guys

And the Aussies!! we were there the entire time too
Helpful neighbour 88% Posted Jan 2013

Helpful neighbour

Caption: 1792 days ago
3rd world internet firewall
Ibex you can't find me 85% Posted Jan 2013

Ibex you can't find me

Caption: 1794 days ago
Larry knows its not wise to go around taking photos of a random "kid"
Cannibalism 85% Posted Dec 2012

Cannibalism

Caption: 1825 days ago
Fit one Croc inside another, its a shoe in
Equality 85% Posted Dec 2012

Equality

Caption: 1829 days ago
Girlfriends embarrassed about side effects of steroids, try to cover all
You kidding me? You said you could sing! 85% Posted Dec 2012

You kidding me? You said you could sing!

Caption: 1834 days ago
"You know you want to make me ...SHOUT!! THROW MY HANDS UP AND SHOUT, C MON ON NOW" from the movie.....
Jesus, his chopper was this big! 93% Posted Nov 2012

Jesus, his chopper was this big!

Caption: 1840 days ago
We have you surrounded, raise your hands where I can see them, you are under arrest for being a charlatan, for faking a death certificate, of fraud, of conspiracy, of treason and crimes against humanity. You have the right to remain silent..............
TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion 96% Posted Nov 2012

TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion

If a religious person believes abortion is wrong they are free to practice that and do that themselves, why would you need to make it law? If an atheist "believes" (more like proves) that logic and science would suggest that abortion is okay to a certain point and for rare situations then they should also be able to practice this. Freedom of thought for all, no?
TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion 96% Posted Nov 2012

TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion

my hat is tipped sir, well said
TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion 96% Posted Nov 2012

TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion

No I was not, the sentence you undoubtedly are referring too is "if you are an atheist surely you can appreciate this.", cengland0 made reference that he is an atheist, my sentence prior to the one you have been confused with was what I was attaching that too, religious fairy tails are fine for one to beleive but not to push onto atheists, and yes if you are an atheist then they are all fairy tails
TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion 96% Posted Nov 2012

TYT - Cenk goes ballistic over fundamentalist religion

Hi I was the guest you just replied too. Your statement 'I do appreciate freedom of religion' at its base is already flawed and out dated. It should be freedom of belief. Where is there freedom not to beleive if you so desire, speration of church and state as you are no doubt aware of, the only basis for one to beleive life takes place at conception is a religious book not scientific fact, therefore these laws are peddeling religion. Your reference to Galileo is strange to me. In essence some one somewhere went against the church because the church was wrong and was punished for it. This antidote cuts both ways, this is an example of how religion can be blind to reality and should NOT have authority over law, exactly the point the video was making...

JGA