Fast R/C cars indoor racing 56% Posted Dec 2013

Fast R/C cars indoor racing

I\'m sure that if there were no other cars on the track, the yellow car would have beaten the red car.
Jumping like a horse, by Anna Salander 88% Posted Oct 2013

Jumping like a horse, by Anna Salander

Looks like a scene from the Exorcist.
Job interview prank 87% Posted Sep 2013

Job interview prank

It\'s good practice for what will happen after USA goes to war with Syria I\'m sure!
Human spambot in action 87% Posted Mar 2013

Human spambot in action

It would still end up straight in the bin if it was my letterbox.
Piers Morgan's explosive interview with Alex Jones #1 94% Posted Jan 2013

Piers Morgan's explosive interview with Alex Jones #1

Such a shame - I used to really like Alex Jones, and all of his conspiracy theories. I used to love Infowars.com, but hearing him speaking here, he is an absolute idiot. You get the chance on these shows to really show your abilities, and he just shows himself as a complete ass
WTF alien spider worm! 87% Posted Jan 2013

WTF alien spider worm!

Holy sh*t that\'s gross!
New Zealand soldiers say farewell to fallen comrades 96% Posted Aug 2012

New Zealand soldiers say farewell to fallen comrades

Comment: 1930 days ago
Goes to show... war sucks in any language. Great video - very powerful - thanks for putting it on BoreMe.
Fat guy's fast kick 78% Posted Aug 2012

Fat guy's fast kick

Comment: 1930 days ago
It's Bruce Lee in a fat suit.
Team GB - Don't Stop Me Now 40% Posted Aug 2012

Team GB - Don't Stop Me Now

Comment: 1937 days ago
So proud of team GB! I think I am in love with Victoria Pendleton!
Trinity Orchestra play Pink Floyd 92% Posted Aug 2012

Trinity Orchestra play Pink Floyd

Comment: 1937 days ago
Superb cover, and great video also. A+ job!
Painting with coloured sand in a glass bottle 91% Posted Aug 2012

Painting with coloured sand in a glass bottle

Comment: 1949 days ago
I have to say, I have always seen them on some holidays and thought they were quite tacky - now that I\'ve seen one being made, it is actually an amazing skill.
Baby Laugh A-Lot on low batteries 85% Posted Jul 2012

Baby Laugh A-Lot on low batteries

Comment: 1976 days ago
The second video is like a horror movie!
Overly Attached Girlfriend lip sync for that special guy 63% Posted Jul 2012

Overly Attached Girlfriend lip sync for that special guy

Comment: 1986 days ago
Those eyes just burnt right through me.
Jackie Chan breaks concrete with raw egg in hand 90% Posted Jun 2012

Jackie Chan breaks concrete with raw egg in hand

Comment: 1992 days ago
it looks like he is hitting the concrete with his forearm - still looks good.
Russian man saves woman on train tracks 86% Posted Jun 2012

Russian man saves woman on train tracks

Comment: 2000 days ago
But who is going to pay her for her lost shoe?
Man calls JP Morgan CEO a crook who needs to go to jail 86% Posted Jun 2012

Man calls JP Morgan CEO a crook who needs to go to jail

Comment: 2000 days ago
"We are often our own toughest critic." I doubt that very much...
Michael Jackson and James Brown celebrity death match 96% Posted May 2012

Michael Jackson and James Brown celebrity death match

Comment: 2020 days ago
Wayne Brady is a genius - love him on Whose Line Is It Anyway.
Possibly the most perfectly timed shot in any documentary 93% Posted May 2012

Possibly the most perfectly timed shot in any documentary

Comment: 2031 days ago
I suppose it is similar to what a lot of radio DJs do nowadays to keep on talking until he singing begins on a song - as long as he could see the countdown. Otherwise, he is a genius!
Mattias Oversjo, table tennis trick return 92% Posted May 2012

Mattias Oversjo, table tennis trick return

Comment: 2031 days ago
I had to watch that a whole load of times to work out what he actually did! Impressive shot!
Great frisbee catch by Brent Anderson 88% Posted May 2012

Great frisbee catch by Brent Anderson

Comment: 2037 days ago
Lol!