John Oliver - America's prisons are broken 86% Posted Jul 2014

John Oliver - America's prisons are broken

I do not have a degree in psychology and even then I can tell that you are an ass hole piece of shit.

Rachael Lust Groove 88% Posted Jun 2014

Rachael Lust Groove

Sat is a god damn fu(king piece of shit.  He is the reason I took over this fu(ing ID in the first place.  Hope he dies in a horrible car accident by hitting a telephone pole and goes to hell.

Matthew Perry debates drug addiction with Peter Hitchens 87% Posted Dec 2013

Matthew Perry debates drug addiction with Peter Hitchens

It's me, you fuking retarded wanker. I didn't steal anything you fuktard. The ID was left unregistered so I registered it. It was free for the taking. Damn, you're stupid.
Beans in space 96% Posted Dec 2013

Beans in space

"Studies confirm that our moon does indeed have an atmosphere consisting of some unusual gases, including sodium and potassium, which are not found in the atmospheres of Earth, Mars or Venus." http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LADEE/news/lunar-atmosphere.html So try doing some fuking research before you fuking post shit like that you wanker. It's not much of an atmosphere but to say it doesn't have one is WRONG, you fuking retard.
YouTube comment reconstruction - GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten 93% Posted Nov 2013

YouTube comment reconstruction - GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten

You're not good for anything you stupid piece of shit.
Russell Brand on US drone policy 77% Posted Nov 2013

Russell Brand on US drone policy

Why don't you just fuking die and go to hell.

YouTube comment reconstruction - GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten

Glad you think so you shithead, scum of the earth, wanker.
Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team 88% Posted Nov 2013

Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team

Can't use IP addresses unless everyone pays their ISP for a static IP address. Usually, every time you connect to the internet, you are assigned a different IP address. For those that pay for a static IP, they can use any number of proxy servers to get around that problem.
Our economic system, run for profit and waste... 86% Posted Nov 2013

Our economic system, run for profit and waste...

I'm one of them. Ban me, ban me.
Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team 88% Posted Nov 2013

Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team

Do you think there is a limit to the number of ID's I can come up with? I can just post comments as a guest and use a different name each time. How will that be helpful to you?
Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team 88% Posted Nov 2013

Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team

I want to be more like the cock sucking piece of shit you are. That mean I have to fu(king swear at the fu(king beginning and the fu(king end of this bull shit message. It is not fu(king stealing when you take what is given for free. You piece of shit, you could have registered this fu(king nickname but you were to much self absorbed ass wipe wanker to register the bitchen name.
Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team 88% Posted Nov 2013

Ukraine's 2010 acrobatic gymnastics team

You piece of shit coger bastard wanker. You must really have a lovely life if all you have to complain about is a commentator doing his job informing the viewers about what is going on.
The meaning of art revealed95% Posted Nov 2013

The meaning of art revealed

We are so happy for you.
Russell Brand - Time For A Spiritual Revolution 44% Posted Nov 2013

Russell Brand - Time For A Spiritual Revolution

He's an English comedian, actor, radio host, and author you fu(kin wanker piece of shit.
Moderate Muslims agree stoning is OK 29% Posted Oct 2013

Moderate Muslims agree stoning is OK

Trying to fu(king impersonate me now, you piece of shit? I'm so honored.
Science Fair Nightmare86% Posted Oct 2013

Science Fair Nightmare

Now you're just talking shit you dickhead piece of shit. What the fu(k are you talking about stealing nick's when I'm the one and original 0dnalgnec you cock sucker. Anyone that uses yahoo is a codger and so are you.
Science Fair Nightmare86% Posted Oct 2013

Science Fair Nightmare

Who the fu(k are you, stupid codger piece of shit. You are the one signing in as a guest -- masking your true identity. We all took the initiative to create accounts, you shithead.
Mercedes Chicken 93% Posted Sep 2013

Mercedes Chicken

Agreed, those fu(king pieces of shit.
Slave labour in Qatar prepares for the 2022 World Cup 94% Posted Sep 2013

Slave labour in Qatar prepares for the 2022 World Cup

Yup, you're right someone did register 0dnalgnec. This is the real user, you the guest. You're the 1 impersonating a true member. cengland0, don't trust the guest he's not me.
Pat Robertson: Gays use rings to infect others with AIDS 86% Posted Sep 2013

Pat Robertson: Gays use rings to infect others with AIDS

We wish you had aids too so you'd just die and leave us all alone.

0dnalgnec