Donald Trump's wisdom comes from God 87% Posted Jul 2017

Donald Trump's wisdom comes from God

The Televangelist misunderstood me.  I said Trump gifted his wisdom so he no longer has any wisdom.  He is stupid.

The future of our Milky Way 87% Posted Aug 2016

The future of our Milky Way

It's my will -- or gravity.  However you want to think about it.

TYT - Income inequality video CEOs don't want you to see 94% Posted Oct 2014

TYT - Income inequality video CEOs don't want you to see

Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Rachael Lust Groove 88% Posted Jun 2014

Rachael Lust Groove

Think what you want but I did write this message.

Rachael Lust Groove 88% Posted Jun 2014

Rachael Lust Groove

I wrote this message, therefore I am.

Rachael Lust Groove 88% Posted Jun 2014

Rachael Lust Groove

Prove it.

Rachael Lust Groove 88% Posted Jun 2014

Rachael Lust Groove

You can have him.  He's not welcome here.

Goat and uninterested dog 87% Posted Apr 2014

Goat and uninterested dog

You are a false god.  I am the one and only true God.  My Son Jesus loves both the dog and goat.

Atheist professor converts to Christianity 62% Posted Mar 2014

Atheist professor converts to Christianity

I have hands.  I made man in my image.

Stranded Portuguese Man o' War 88% Posted Dec 2013

Stranded Portuguese Man o' War

Another one of my fine creations.
Christopher Hitchens - Why Christianity is impossible to believe 88% Posted Dec 2013

Christopher Hitchens - Why Christianity is impossible to believe

I exist. I'm right here.
Politicians using the Bible to resist climate action 87% Posted Dec 2013

Politicians using the Bible to resist climate action

Exodus 33:20, You cannot see My face. John 1:18, No one has seen Me at any time. John 6:46, Not that anyone has seen Me.
Politicians using the Bible to resist climate action 87% Posted Dec 2013

Politicians using the Bible to resist climate action

I am not lazy. I worked for 6 days straight and only rested on the 7th day.
Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God 95% Posted Dec 2013

Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God

I am God, not Sam. I am the only God you are to worship. Kneel before me, for I am a jealous God and I don't like you talking about Sam.
Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God 95% Posted Dec 2013

Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God

God does exist. I am the proof. You cannot prove that I am not God so you are the delusional one.
Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God 95% Posted Dec 2013

Sam Harris - Morality and the Christian God

I can do something to help the children but I don't care to. However, I'm neither impotent nor evil. Go back to church and have this explained to you by your priest. Yes, everyone that missed the revelation is going to hell so that's why I urge everyone to go out and spread my word. Please save the children from hell. Tell everyone you can about me.
'Oil and Water' sleight of hand by Mahdi Gilbert 93% Posted Nov 2013

'Oil and Water' sleight of hand by Mahdi Gilbert

I only cure curable diseases. You know, those problems that can actually go away by itself. I heal some cancer patients to give hope to all the others that are killed with cancer. Hope is very strong and keeps people worshipping me. Has worked for thousands of years and will continue working well into the future.
'Oil and Water' sleight of hand by Mahdi Gilbert 93% Posted Nov 2013

'Oil and Water' sleight of hand by Mahdi Gilbert

I do not make mistakes, From now on, thalidomides will forever be known as amputees. Problem solved. God has spoken!
'Oil and Water' sleight of hand by Mahdi Gilbert 93% Posted Nov 2013

'Oil and Water' sleight of hand by Mahdi Gilbert

I hate amputees. If you are an amputee, don't bother praying to me because I will never, ever, heal an amputee. Sorry but I never said life was fair.
Exploding Russian road 88% Posted Nov 2013

Exploding Russian road

Not me. I do not work in mysterious ways any longer. I used to but now I only perform tasks that look like science could have done it. Otherwise, I would be confusing the flock into thinking I performed a modern day miracle. Cannot allow that to happen.

God