TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban 94% Posted Sep 2016

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban

I never posted any links, it's Concernedcitizen you should be replying to, not me.

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban 94% Posted Sep 2016

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban

We can't tell if trump will stop lying if he becomes a public servant, he might. But we do know Hillary won't.

Johnson, and his running mate Weld, are not true libertarians, perhaps not even "libertarian light" could describe them. Besides, neither they or Stein have a chance, the battle is between Hillary and Trump. It's not so much I support Trump than despise Hillary and all she stands for.

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban 94% Posted Sep 2016

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban

They are in different sentences. :-)

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban 94% Posted Sep 2016

TYT - Trump denies he ever wanted a Muslim ban

Trumps lies, as a private citizen, for the most part are inconsequential. Hillarys lies, as a public servant in a very high position, are of a much more serious nature and the history is longer. She is hardly likely to change, in fact she'll probably get worse if she becomes president. She will personify the old saying "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" If you think Obama was tough on whistleblowers, the NSA, Patriot act, govt. over reach etc. just wait until Hillary is elected president! Thank god I don't think that will happen.

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign 87% Posted Sep 2016

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign

I'm not saying trump hasn't been involved in some shady dealings I'm saying the scale and scope of Hillays corruption and lying etc. is legendary and growing. Trump, as a private citizen, is pretty much free to associate with who ever he wants, Hillary on the other hand has been a public servant   ,in one for or another, for most of her life in which she espouses, depending on the political climate at the time, liberal ideals such as women's rights, LGBT rights, minority rights etc. but is her and Bill have been courting the biggest dictators and suppressors of those very rights while enriching themselves to the tune of hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars. Like I said there is no comparison, not even close.

Yes, Hillary has experience, but it's basically been a disaster, just look at her voting record, there is no war she doesn't like, and the destruction of Libya and the death of hundreds of thousands of men, women and children, which is still on going, is in large part due to her going directly against pentagon worries of another Iraq. And let's not get going on the sanctions on Iraq that was again responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children. I could go on but there are none so blind as those who don't want to see....

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign 87% Posted Sep 2016

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign

Well, by saying I "should have known" that Clinton was the recipient of the top single donation you're basically  Inferring she is the most corrupt and, of course you know perfectly well she is as she has been voted so. Also polls say around 60-70% of Americans find her dishonest and untrustworthy not to mention the billions in their "charity fund" you know, the one that only dispenses about 10%?  Trump has nothing on Hillary and there's a HUGE difference between a private individual and a person in public office as Clinton is using that office for personal gain. See the documentary 'Clinton cash' to see the scum bags, murderers, torturers etc. she and Bill rub shoulders with, can't even compare to Trump.

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign 87% Posted Sep 2016

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign

I did not "know perfectly well" at all but it's common knowledge she is beholden to big money. Yes, you're right, it is rotten to the core and Hillary is that core.

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign 87% Posted Sep 2016

Fossil fuel companies pouring money into Hillary’s campaign

And I would guess that would be to Hillary Clinton...

Jimmy Dore - Nominating Hillary was a huge mistake 88% Posted Sep 2016

Jimmy Dore - Nominating Hillary was a huge mistake

I'm going out on a limb here, but I don think many people want a green vagina.

Jimmy Dore - Nominating Hillary was a huge mistake 88% Posted Sep 2016

Jimmy Dore - Nominating Hillary was a huge mistake

Yes, but will they support a green vagina?

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

Oh boy, so brain dead, basically you're saying your original statement means absolutely nothing! But, given the facts that Trump DOES have black friends, he Does promote them to represent him in business and politics, he has donated to black charities, he did insist years ago that Jews and blacks be admitted to a certain private club etc. etc. it's pretty obvious he's not racist and your inference he is was totally off mark, totally ignorant of the facts and generally.....DUMB.

so to break your stupid assertion down, and I don't mean to be insulting here but it is what it is, a person can have black friends, promote them in his businesses, insist they have access to private clubs etc, etc, but you say that's still no indication they may be racist! Give me a break! Then please tell me the requirements to prove you're not a racist! that's PC BS right there, you're just too dumb to realise it!

And what are you talking about "pigeon holing" when you're the one who called me a redneck etc first! That's not pigeon holing? I was only responding in kind to your dumbass comment, dumbass!

FYI I only post under Casey, not like you, as "Guest" who can be anyone of a number of "guests", another stupid statement so easily bitch slapped. it's people like you making stupid comments under "Guest" that will make others embarrassed to sign in as a guest!  Now stop acting like a cry baby and get yourself a username so you can be held some what accountable for dumbass comments.

Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world 86% Posted Sep 2016

Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world

Hardly triggered but I must say it was very prescient of me :-)

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

So basically you're saying wether Trump says he has black friends, or not, doesn't mean he's not a racist...except he didn't say it, I did and so do many black people, some who are also female and work, not only high up in his company, but as his spokes person. Also a quick online search reveals he's donated to several black charities way before he decided to run for president. So, dumbass, before you try and be smart,  an impossibility in your case, and try to do sarcasm, check the facts.

As for being PC and then not PC I was pointing out your obvious hypocrisy.

FYI I'm no redneck, neither liberal or conservative( don't think too hard on that your pea brain will explode) don't drive a pick up and I'm not American so the pigeon holer is you dumbass I was only responding in kind to your dumb comment.

Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world

Remember when I said how interesting it will be if Hillary wins the nomination when Boreme was running all the negative stuff on Hillary when Bernie was running? And now they've done an about face, no negative Hillary pieces! LOL!!

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

You're the one who brought the dumb comment to the table and inferred any one who said he has a black friend is a racist, I was merely pointing out how dumb your comment was and you just confirmed it by stating that "anyone who has a black friend can't be racist" two sides of the same coin "dumbass" It's only a tricky concept for the mentally impaired...such as yourself, which you just conceded. Don't own a pick up, aren't American , whew , talk about stereo types! Very un-PC of you... the hypocrisy of liberals never ceases to amaze me. Now, go back to your drug taking homosexual black boyfriend on welfare.

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

By your idiotic reasoning everyone who has a black friend is a racist....typical of a brain dead PC liberal.

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

Are YOU serious? Are you saying that Mexicans aren't  criminals etc? The people in that video were talking about killing blacks etc. that is a FAR cry from what you, or Trump, are suggesting. Trump has blacks, Hispanics, women and all sorts of minorities working for him and some have come out publicly praising him as he has praised them, how is that pandering to the racist element? As I said above the Clintons are more racist  for policies targeting blacks and minorities .

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

I believe the president signs those laws and can veto them....is that incorrect?

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

I get your point, there are nuances in what trump says that could be taken, in this PC world where you can't say anything against minorities for fear of being labeled a racist, as racist. However there is a difference between some one like Trump who seems to speak what he feels and people like the Clintons who say one thing and act completely different away from the public eye. Former body guards have heard the Clintons use the term Nigger and Jew boy on more than a few occasions and lest not forget the "3strikes and your out " law from the Clinton administration which is seen as  responsible for putting a vast number of blacks behind bars. So, knowing these things, who do you think the real racist is? That's why I said this piece is a hit piece by ignoring the Clintons obvious racism to infer Trumps perceived racism.

What Trump supporters really feel about black people 86% Posted Sep 2016

What Trump supporters really feel about black people

Please show me where Trump has wished ANY of the things these thugs were talking about. And how do we know they were all Sanders supporters? Knowing Hillariys penchant for violence I would have thought it was more likely her supporters.

Casey