If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
BMK: Food Science & Production,
How Its Made,
Politics & Society,
Science & Technology,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
How the food giants hooked America on junk food
The making of revolting Chinese gutter oil
Making fake lettuce for display
Which is more nutritious, fresh or frozen food?