If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
London 2012 Olympics,
Sports & Pastimes,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
Yang Jian's second world record dive at London 2012
Covering London 2012, the story behind the stunning Olympic photos
First gymnast to perform three consecutive flight elements on horizontal bar
Mini MINI retrieves hammer at Olympics