If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
Politics & Society,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
President Obama's statement on historic Iran nuclear deal
A lot of people in 2008 voted for Obama...
TYT - Malala Yousafzai tells Obama: Drones fuel terrorism
Jeremy Scahill: Obama's declaration of imperialism
Chris Hedges analyses Obama's decision to give Congress a vote