If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
Cars & Transport,
Politics & Society,
Travel, Transport & Places,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
The bad thing about a come-along, when dealing with this much weight and force, it requires you to put yourself in the danger zone. At lease most winches allow you to operate from a distance, or in the vehicle cab, getting out of the danger zone. But a come-along requires you to be right there in the danger zone, cranking on a handle. No thank you.
Inexplicable truck convoy on Interstate 64
How to load a ferry in rough seas
How to make a Ford Fiesta in 86 seconds
Rocket propelled helicopter, but will it even fly?
F-22 Raptor night refuelling on operations over Syria