If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
Countries & Continents,
Homepage: Travel, Transport & Places,
Japan 8.9 Quake 2011,
Politics & Society,
Travel, Transport & Places,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
Experiment on Canadians after Muslim terror attack
Masik Park, North Korea's first luxury ski resort
C-17 formation drop countermeasure flares
Japanese people take their calculators very seriously
How to load a ferry in rough seas