If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
BMK: Health & Nutrition,
Homepage: Science & Technology,
Politics & Society,
Science & Technology,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
Which is more nutritious, fresh or frozen food?
The correct way to eat a pomegranate
8 facts about food that will totally creep you out
Michael Pollan - Supermarket techniques to make you spend more
Why tea is better than coffee