If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
Animals & Nature,
Homepage: Animals & Nature,
Politics & Society,
Sports & Pastimes,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
Iam in Florida and play golf three time a week . We see them just chillin and we just keep playing . Not a big deal, that where they live , Take you pic and tee off . What the problem ?
Wow. Cool story, bro.
Heroic humans saving animal lives
Paris, as seen from an eagle
Cheeky chipmunks in search of the perfect acorn
Epic mullet migration in Florida
Clingy pandas don’t want no medicine