If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'
Cars & Transport,
Homepage: Travel, Transport & Places,
Science & Technology,
Sports & Pastimes,
Tug Of War,
Travel, Transport & Places,
Know something about this post? Email us
You are welcome to
comment as a guest,
but registering gives you
Big Wind supersonic fire killer
John Degenkolb's sprint finish frenzy
Norwegian Army deploy Oculus Rift
Captain trolls lazy seagulls
Solar Roadways, on route to manufacturing