If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
Do violent video games make you violent?
Experiment on Canadians after Muslim terror attack
John Oliver - Sugar, what's it good for?
Russell Brand wants to run for London Mayor, or does he?
Ask a Mortician - Can you catch Ebola from dead bodies?
Hillary Clinton: Corporations and businesses don't create jobs
Mark Zuckerberg speaks Chinese
US vs UK Ebola news coverage
Colorado people's crowdfunded campaign against energy giant
Inside Urban Shield, the world's largest SWAT training event
Musician arrested for singing in NYC subway
Bill Maher and Kirsten Gillibrand discuss feminism
What's the most important thing in a woman?
Young kids fight as adults watch, entertained
How would you define neoliberalism?
Is war over?
Chris Hedges: 15 minutes to start a revolution
It's not climate change, it's the return of Jesus
Jon Stewart vs Bill O'Reilly - Does white privilege still exist?
Russell Brand on The View
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'