If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
David Letterman sums up fracking
Presenting Vladimir Putin
The Real News - Who will pay for climate change?
Patrimonial capitalism, a future dominated by inherited wealth
Keiser Report - Burning Banks
Cannabis vs Nicotine
Broken lives of immigrants deported from US to Mexico
What boys look for in girls
Hillary Clinton reacts to a flying shoe
The Universal Basic Income
Lawrence Lessig: The unstoppable walk to political reform
TYT - To Russia With Love
Brazilian woman mugged during interview on live TV
Jamie Dunmore - My call for humanity
Saru Jayaraman - All work and no pay
What if Walmart paid its workers a living wage?
The Milk Industrial Complex
Supreme Court allows billionaires to buy elections
TYT - Man facing execution writes open letter full of truths
Climate expert: "We will decide how bad climate change gets"
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'