If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
Time to phreak out over the many ways your phone can be hacked
The Culture High - Trailer
Russell Brand's Revolution
Fox News calms down public over Ebola
Jon Stewart attacks Crossfire on Crossfire (2004)
Official trailer for Edward Snowden documentary 'Citizenfour'
Alan Watts - The story of the Chinese farmer
Russell Brand - Bill O'Reilly reports on Ebola
Elizabeth Warren on fighting back against corporate giants
TYT - Is Sam Harris as dangerous as Sarah Palin?
Glenn Greenwald: Why privacy matters
Are tiny houses a solution to homelessness?
TYT - Income inequality video CEOs don't want you to see
Can we auto-correct humanity?
Bill Moyers - Too big to jail?
Bill Maher vs Ben Affleck in heated discussion of Islam
Casualties in the fight for Kobani, Syria
How to find your element
TYT - US billionaires already spent $113 million on 2014 elections
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'