If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
Impossible nail-through-wood trick revealed
Bernie Sanders - A strange moment in American history
Jon Snow's return from Gaza
Lawrence Krauss on the poetry of the universe
Fact: Bank bailouts cost more than UK science since Jesus!
Brian Cox explains quantum mechanics in 60 seconds
Leonardo DiCaprio addresses UN Climate Summit 2014
Mikko Hypponen: How the NSA betrayed the world's trust
Doug Stanhope - The problem with charity
The Foot Powered Lathe
Helicopter fishing for smaller fish
TYT - How Goldman Sachs is robbing you of billions
Neil deGrasse Tyson and Neil Gaiman discuss religion and science
What is a turnaround?
Best Hurricane Sandy news bloopers
Angry bird takes down drone with ease
IKEA enter technology sector
Obesity PSA - Rewind the future
Carl Sagan's view on science and government
Bicycle powered tree house elevator
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'