If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
Impossible nail-through-wood trick revealed
Bernie Sanders - A strange moment in American history
Jon Snow's return from Gaza
Lawrence Krauss on the poetry of the universe
Fact: Bank bailouts cost more than UK science since Jesus!
Leonardo DiCaprio addresses UN Climate Summit 2014
Mikko Hypponen: How the NSA betrayed the world's trust
Doug Stanhope - The problem with charity
The Foot Powered Lathe
Helicopter fishing for smaller fish
TYT - How Goldman Sachs is robbing you of billions
Neil deGrasse Tyson and Neil Gaiman discuss religion and science
What is a turnaround?
Best Hurricane Sandy news bloopers
IKEA enter technology sector
Obesity PSA - Rewind the future
Carl Sagan's view on science and government
Bicycle powered tree house elevator
How Apple avoids tax
GravityLight, lighting for developing countries
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'