If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
Hiroshima atom bomb drop reconstruction
Ouka ring art performance
World's biggest firework let off in Japan
Spherical flying machine developed by Japanese MoD
Rodney Mullen in Japan (1984)
Great ape escape
Japan's recovery from the massive tsunami of March 2011
Are you an easily frustrated brisk walker? Then this is for you.
Japan's super-punctual metro
Japanese dough pounding
200-year-old Japanese toilet humour
Japanese dog stays with its injured friend
Calculator speed wizard
Japanese condom ice cream review
Tarou's tsunami barrier
Ground shifting in Japan, April 12, 2011
Motor Cycle Gymkhana Games - Honda CBR600RR in full control
Crab hitches a ride on a jellyfish
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'