If you like commenting or writing captions, you should register.
- It's simple and free.
- Your username cannot be used by guests.
- You can personalise your profile picture.
- Your comments remain editable for 5 minutes after submitting.
- There are no captchas when you submit a comment.
- You are informed when someone replies to your comment.
- Your comments are archived with your account for future reference.
Register now and get your brain in gear.
The volcanoes of Hawaii
Planetary Panoramas - 360 degree night sky
Awakening - New Zealand 4K
Time is Nothing
Supercells over Climax
Yosemite HD II
Salar de Uyuni, the planet's largest mirror
Flying eagle POV
Mars, our red neighbour
Made in Iceland
Time-lapse journey with nature: 2009 - 2011
Two months on an icebreaker
Drone over Hong Kong
Close call with a cliff
Midnight sun, Iceland
Tempest Milky Way
Hexacopter over Cameroon
Curiosity finds first evidence for water on Mars
To follow BoreMe on Facebook, click 'Like'
To follow BoreMe on Twitter, click 'twitter'