Shit Box 50% Posted Apr 2010

Shit Box

and once you've finished you can squash it back down to a 14" flat pack.
College Christian overcome by her own graduation speech 47% Posted Apr 2010

College Christian overcome by her own graduation speech

ouch, a public display of denial. how retarded of you. Why on earth would I want to embarrass you anonymously when I can let you know transparently that you're thicker than me?
College Christian overcome by her own graduation speech 47% Posted Apr 2010

College Christian overcome by her own graduation speech

absolutely not possible. You've proven yourself to be mentally underdeveloped on numerous previous occasions, I congratulate you on your consistency at least.
Airspace reboot 50% Posted Apr 2010

Airspace reboot

thanks for that, but I'll try to not let the opinions of a turd get me down :-)
Airspace reboot 50% Posted Apr 2010

Airspace reboot

I didn't realise helicopter flights were affected but obviously they were (Aberdeen-north sea rigs).
College Christian overcome by her own graduation speech 47% Posted Apr 2010

College Christian overcome by her own graduation speech

A "special" kind of ambulance with "special" jackets no doubt.
The Beast File - Catholic Church Child Sex Abuse 55% Posted Apr 2010

The Beast File - Catholic Church Child Sex Abuse

Your objectives aren't particularly well focussed, but don't worry, I'm working on it.
Passing driver comes to rescue damsel in distress 54% Posted Apr 2010

Passing driver comes to rescue damsel in distress

oh, and fake.
Passing driver comes to rescue damsel in distress 54% Posted Apr 2010

Passing driver comes to rescue damsel in distress

the spirit of Edward Woodward lives on.
Spectacular footage of Eyjafjallajokull volcano in action 53% Posted Apr 2010

Spectacular footage of Eyjafjallajokull volcano in action

if that's god farting (purely rhetorically of course) I'd hate to think where his heads at.
Cheerleaders in slo-mo to the sound of Johnny Cash 53% Posted Apr 2010

Cheerleaders in slo-mo to the sound of Johnny Cash

If you beat me any more I'm going to get really pissed off. but tbh the best place for that shit to go on is in your head, kindly keep it there
Volcano eruption, global disruption 43% Posted Apr 2010

Volcano eruption, global disruption

#27: why didn't I think of that
BBC Earth - David Attenborough comes face to face with a sloth 53% Posted Apr 2010

BBC Earth - David Attenborough comes face to face with a sloth

a sloth couldn't teach me a thing
Hitchens and Dawkins seek to arrest the Pope 54% Posted Apr 2010

Hitchens and Dawkins seek to arrest the Pope

mmm I'm loving it. baseless/irrational attacks against people trying to do the right thing can only help to castrate the propagation of religion to future generations. Bring it on I say, thanks to the internet your stupidity will last for generations.
The 3D Truth in Old Masters 52% Posted Apr 2010

The 3D Truth in Old Masters

rich fulcher is awesome
Don't worry, it's only a razor clam 52% Posted Apr 2010

Don't worry, it's only a razor clam

the uk is also home to schools of marauding oysters that will bite your testicles off.
Don't worry, it's only a razor clam 52% Posted Apr 2010

Don't worry, it's only a razor clam

these things are notorious in the uk. If you have particularly sweaty feet, they can burrow up into the sole of your foot, deposit eggs under the skin of the foot and lower leg. Official advice is to sprinkle vinegar on your feet before you go walking
Today Zuzana does another kick-ass workout 52% Posted Mar 2010

Today Zuzana does another kick-ass workout

she looks a right laugh
Monster truck backflip 57% Posted Mar 2010

Monster truck backflip

stop smothering the minority!
Celebrities and their kids (2 of 2) 54% Posted Mar 2010

Celebrities and their kids (2 of 2)

Spot the death star in #20