Typical day at Dhaka ferry terminal in Bangladesh 88% Posted Jun 2018

Typical day at Dhaka ferry terminal in Bangladesh

This is what happens when the harbour master goes to the loo.

YouTube entrepreneur solves air pollution with ingenious invention 86% Posted Apr 2018

YouTube entrepreneur solves air pollution with ingenious invention

Surprise ending. I did not-see that coming.

Man launches himself in DIY rocket to prove Flat Earth theory 86% Posted Mar 2018

Man launches himself in DIY rocket to prove Flat Earth theory

As a future mission, I would like him to circle back and take pictures of the underside of the earth.

Robot dog stress test 88% Posted Feb 2018

Robot dog stress test

One day, this man will be hauled before a tribunal of our robot overlords. He will be shown this video, and then he will pay for his actions.

Georgia Dome demolition fail 88% Posted Nov 2017

Georgia Dome demolition fail

It would be entertaining to see the video made by the woman in the white jacket, just to see the Weather Channel camera man giving the finger to the bus driver as he drove away.

Robot Sophia represents new technologies at Web Summit 2017 87% Posted Oct 2017

Robot Sophia represents new technologies at Web Summit 2017

I would like to take her home to meet my motor.

Gone with the wind 94% Posted Sep 2017

Gone with the wind

Always look on the bright side of life...

Hurricane Irma brings some unwelcome guests 87% Posted Sep 2017

Hurricane Irma brings some unwelcome guests

Must be from the financial district

Virtuoso pianist warms St. Pancras while waiting for a train 93% Posted Jan 2017

Virtuoso pianist warms St. Pancras while waiting for a train

Poor woman; has to practice on public pianos...and go to England to find one. One-woman flash mob. I'd be that good, too, if there were violins laying around train stations. I wonder if she got any tips. Speaking of which, right before she sat down, she said, "Here's a tip: if you want to sound really good, do this." (Is that 140?)

Golfing on ice, like a toss 88% Posted Jan 2017

Golfing on ice, like a toss

Frailty, thy name is Mulligan.

Liberal Redneck on how to reach rural America 87% Posted Dec 2016

Liberal Redneck on how to reach rural America

But two Wrights made the first airplane.

MAG-LEV Audio, the world's first levitating turntable 87% Posted Dec 2016

MAG-LEV Audio, the world's first levitating turntable

Baby steps, iknow, baby steps.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. title sequence 88% Posted Nov 2016

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. title sequence

I love this type of theme song from the '60's. It's real similar to the Mission Impossible theme with the bass, flute and bongos. That Jerry Goldsmith (the composer) was a real hepcat.  In looking up his bio, I was surprised to see all of the popular movie themes he's composed and scored - Planet of the Apes, Star Trek, the Motion Picture, Patton, Alien, Poltergeist, Rambo. I'd want to say he was/is just like John Williams, and, fortunately I can't hum any of JW's tunes of the top of my head right now, either. So, I guess I'm right.

What is better than sex? 87% Posted Sep 2016

What is better than sex?

Q. Is the number of  calories you can burn by kneeling down and swinging a 3 lb. drilling hammer 13 times less or more than standing and kneeling 13 times and swinging the hammer once?

Stormy cruise ship compilation 88% Posted Sep 2016

Stormy cruise ship compilation

Two words: gimballed decks

Accidental green-screen at Rio 2016 88% Posted Aug 2016

Accidental green-screen at Rio 2016

You may have missed the emphasis that was made (at 00:37) about the reduction of collective barganing power in third-world countries that use green backgrounds.

It looks like snow, but it's warm. Hmm ... interesting. 85% Posted Jul 2016

It looks like snow, but it's warm. Hmm ... interesting.

Caption: 765 days ago

I had a cat - looked like Tsuki - that use to sit and look out the window all day. Sometimes, I would throw the cat outside and she would get up on a basket and look through the window back into the apartment. After a while, I realized that she just liked to look at glass.

Ukrainian Terminator 88% Posted Jul 2016

Ukrainian Terminator

You didn't expect him to hang on forever and mess up a perfectly good pair of pants, did you?

Heavy rains create river in Chinese shopping mall 87% Posted Jun 2016

Heavy rains create river in Chinese shopping mall

Ok I can't stand it any longer..."Look, it's a liquidation sale!"

Dad driven home in trailer behind son's electric car 87% Posted Jun 2016

Dad driven home in trailer behind son's electric car

Über Kinder Uber